Thread: Lovely Robin!

Lovely Robin!

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!!! You are a very beautiful budgie. . .you look a lot like my sweet little Jheri. You will become even more beautiful as you get older. Well, Christmas is coming soon and you'll have your tree back. Enjoy your special day and make sure that your parronts know what you want for Christmas! Besides the tree, I mean. . .

Sending love,

Cathy and the FLorida FLock

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Your lovely colors remind me of sky and clouds and are so very soothing, sweet Robin. Because you like to shred paper I hope your guardian adorns the Christmas tree this year with some paper ornaments for you to discover and dismantle, and also little mirror ornaments for you to admire your gorgeous self! Have a fun POTD, Robin!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Robin, you are a sweetie! You look just like the budgie I had as a child. Petie lived to be only 12 or 13 & momma would never let us take him out of his cage ... I'm glad you get to roam freely...

Robin what a beauty you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet little birdie self on my computer screen today!!! I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, hello Robin, what a pretty budgie you are! Your colors look so light and tropical, as if you belong in Catherinedana's FLorida FLock, but I know you're very happy where you are! You'll have a Christmas tree sooner than you think, too!

Happy POTD to you, sweetie, have a great day!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Greetings and a happy Pet of the Day to you Robin and Laura! What a beautiful budgie girl you are, sweetheart! Your softly muted coloring, as has already been mentioned, is sooo lovely, so soothing! It's no surprise to hear how you love your mirror, because the mirror (and the camera) sure love you back!

Your nomination photo brought a huge smile to my face, Robin! As a child, my favorite Christmas tree ornaments were the beautiful, delicate glass birds my Mom would clip onto the tree; you remind me so much of them! Lucky Mom your Laura, having a true life, lovely tree ornament such as you to grace her tree; a beautiful best friend in you! As has been said Christmas, your favorite time of year, is not too far off, and I'm sure you're going to enjoy this year's tree even more...along with shredding the paper off all of the gifts!

Enjoy a happy day celebrating your much deserved hour in the spotlight beautiful Robin, with wishes for many, many more happy years with your loving Mom, Laura! Cuddles and little kisses, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~