Thread: Bowtie

Hybrid View

Bowtie... what a cute name, I love it and you!!!!! You are a very cute kitty, and a kitty who's getting into mischief is the most fun you must be a giggle a minute... I love your picture too, you look like you're begging for a belly rub, which is my favorite thing to give my pets. Long & happy life to you

Bowtie what an adorable scamp you are!!!

I really enjoyed reading about you today. Everytime I have bowtie pasta, I'll think of you!! I hope you and your loving human are having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bowtie you are not a Naw Tee Cat at all. its just that you are full of life and energy , and the joy that comes from being a Cat!!
    We Found Cats , even We Senior Kittyzenwewill do things like that once in a while, and will run and jump about.
    Just because we can!!!
    And you are still just out of Your Kitten Hood so
    Gather ye rosebuds while ye may!!!!

In other words Bowtie have all the fun you can!!!
    Run , Jump and even Play as hard as You Can Bowtie!!
    This will give Your Family all kinds of funny stories and great memories of you for the day when you become Mature and sit by the fire peacefully.

We Found Ctas remember Our Youth and send a GOGETUM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW TO YOU WHO ARE CHASING THE CANDLE AT BOTH ENDS, BODACIOUS BOWTIE OUR YOUNGEST AT HEART AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS