Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beautiful Bianco

Congadulations pretty Bianco I was having a tough day until your picture and story made me happy and hopefull. Thanks Breen

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Bianco of Toronto

Ooooh, what a beautiful cat he is!!! Hard to believe anyone could throw him out, especially at only 3 months old But then, what a terrific rescue! To Bianco's person: I feel for you through your story and it seems clear that not only were you meant for Bianco, but he is meant for you! Many long years of health & happiness, and congrats on COTD!
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

Darling Bianco, I'm so glad and thankful that you found the loving forever home that all kitties deserve. I hope that you eventually forget about your awful previous life, and that your former owner does not have any other animals or humans in their so-called "care." It sounds like they should be charged with animal cruelty- I hope that happens sometime soon.

You're a beautiful and sweet little boy, and congratulations on your very well-deserved COTD!

Quote Originally Posted by catlover11 View Post
    Cats NEED good quality canned food - they are carnivores. Whenever I explain this to people they usually say their cat is fine with just dry but they usually admit they don't like the smell. They need the moisture and the meat they get from canned food. This is why when they do get some canned food they often gobble it up - it's like they are saying FINALLY! These huge containers of dry food are full of fillers like rice, corn, etc. and have no place in our animals diets except to make them gain weight - it does nothing for their organs - it is for OUR convenience (just like non flushable clumping litters that turn to cement in our kitties tummies). Hopefully people will start using the same logic to read labels on pet food and products as they do on their own food now. *getting down off of soap box*
    Would you PLEASE come to my house and explain that to Don Juan? I give can food to Zerlina, but he won't touch it.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado