Thread: Oliver!

Oliver!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Oliver, you sitting so prettily in your Halloween finery is worth much more than that!!!

Not only are you jaunty in your outfit, but you are a very brave boy! I am so sorry you have had to endure major medical issues, but you have triumphed over them. Look at you now, so handsome and regal.

Your story gave me LES; I wanted to reach out and gently pet your beautiful fur, but since I can't, I will leave that to your meowmie.

Can't think of anyone more deserving of the COTD award! Please have a wonderful day, full of treats and goodies (I imagine your purrent has lots of good things in store for you!!).

Gentle head-bumpies and lovings to you, beautiful Oliver!!!

p.s. I love your costume!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Greetings and a very happy Cat of the Day, and Halloween to you, precious Oliver!!! What a beautiful Meezer man you are, and looking so,so adorable in your festive holiday finery! hehe Such a good boy, willling to have your Mommy dress you up! I wish I could plant a gazillion little kisses on that sweet face of yours, Ollie!

What an amazingly brave and courageous kitty you are, Oliver! Your story, your Mommy's loving tribute to her beautiful boy, brought tears to my eyes! It's great to hear you're doing so well now sweetheart, feeling fine, looking fine, and enjoying every moment of life! It's no fun, enduring chemo and surgery, but somehow I have to believe you knew it was for your own good, patiently accepting your treatments, and just look at you now! You're one lucky fellow Ollie, having a family as dedicated and devoted as yours, Ollie! And oh, what a treasure of a furkid your family has in you!

Congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, Oliver! I wish for you a very happy Cat of the Day bash, a happy, fun and safe Halloween, and most importantly, continued good health and many more wonderful years with your wonderful, loving, caring family! Hugs and kisses, purrrs and headbumpies to you precious Oliver, from me and my boy Oliver, a.k.a. Ollie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oliver what a brave gorgeous fellow you are!!!

You are for sure the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen!!!
    It was a treat to see you sweet self on my computer today. Sure brightened up my gloomy day for sure!!!
    I hope you and your loving family are having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oliver, I love Meezers and brave cats. I also love beautiful, sweet, cats. You are all of these and are well deserving of COTD honors. Enjoy, handsome boy! I'm sending you cyber hugs and kisses. Mwaaah!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

You are such a Handsome Meezer Owesome Oliver, and you are such a Brave Cat too, and very stoic in the face of eveyrthingthat you have had to go through so far in your operations and your many visits to your White Coat!!!
    You remind us so much of Our Friend Benjamin James who had some Vet issues too, and we bet that hes looking out for you Oliver the way he did the Kitten Trio when they first came here.

And there you are Owesome Oliver all dressed up , ready to greet All the Young People who come to visit you!!
    If you were near us Our Dad would bring you a treat!!!
    You deserves Some Halloween Fun Too!!!

A Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS COMING YOUR WAY OWESOME OLIVER OUR BRAVEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I've got a smile and LES at the same time. Congrats on being such a brave boy and being our very special Haloween eve COTD.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Dear Oliver, I'm sorry you lost one eye, but you have been so brave and it seems you are coping just fine. You look fantastic in your Halloween costume and you are such a handsome boy. I'm glad you have a loving family to spoil you, and some sisers and brothers to play with.

Have a day filled with fun, loving and treats. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Congratulations on being our handsome Cat of the Day, Oliver!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What an inspiring little man you are, Oliver! Your story is so brave, having to endure your long ordeal with such grace! A dignified meezer, for sure, with a handsome halloween costume to boot!

Congratulations on your COTD, sweet Oliver, you truly are deserving of any honor bestowed upon you!! I hope you have/had a very special day celebrating! Happy Halloween!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Oliver, one eye or two, you're the handsomest boy that I've seen in quite some time and so brave, too. You're so deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh my I am in Love with you Oliver.. Your such a fighter with your cancer.. I think your so Handsome with one eye.. I have two babies with one eye each & one baby with no eyes.. Hey your outfit is adorable.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Ollie!

Congrats, wonder Meezer! Enjoy your day of honor!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...