Thread: Sweet Shelby!

Sweet Shelby!

What an adorable little devil you are! I love the picture of you on the dock as well. Have a great day as Dog of the Day!

What a distinguished and handsome boy you are with your graying muzzle. And, very cute too! Enjoy your day sweet boy.

Happy Dog of the Day, Shelby! If we could, we would most certainly crown you Dog of a Lifetime! But you're already that, aren't you precious one? What a beautiful "seasoned citizen" you are! I can hardly take how sweet and adorable you look in your Halloween outfit!!! I'd bet that outfit, and your beautiful self, are going to assure your trick or treat bag gets filled to the max! hehe What a happy, adventurous, love filled life you have been blessed with, Shelby! Your Mommy is so lucky to have had a best friend, soul mate and traveling companion in you these many years! That shot of you on the dock says it all...you know how to enjoy and savor each and every moment of life with unbirdled exhuberance! I reallly needed a lift this morning and I thank you Shelby, for putting a huge smile on my face, just as you do your family's each and every day of every year!

Congratulations to you dear Shelby! I hope you're treated to a very happy and fun filled Dog of the Day bash, (spoiled to the max) a happy and safe Howl-o-ween, and many more happy, travelin', love filled years with your wonderful family! Hugs and kisses to you precious Shelby, our extra special and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! (Please have your Mommy give you a fave treat for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Oh my goodness, bestill my beating heart. I could be in love. Shelby, you are absolutely precious, what a gorgeous face!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Hi Shelby !!!!!

We agree with your human, you are the cutest thing on four feet. What a great personality and absolutely adorable facie. You look like a doll in both your pictures. Wouldn't we all love to live to be your age, sweetheart? You are a wonderful example of hope and longevity. Plenty of TLC and we pups can be around for a very long time!! Congratulations on your big day as our awesome DOTD!!! Please tell the family to give you a million kisses from us in Florida. We wish we could kiss you in person. We wish you many many more great years of happiness!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Shelby,

You have the sweetest, cutest face ever. I love your summer trim
    cut too, because it shows off your sweet face. I think your costume looks
    great on you. Big congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY. I agree
    with your momma, you could easily be the dog of a lifetime. Sending
    bunches of hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I love Shelby's old, serious face!
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!

What a beauty you are Shelby! You look nice dressed up for Halloween. Congratulations on being DOTD!
    I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla