Thread: Brownie

Brownie

AW! You are a sweet senior. You look so cute sitting pretty with the
    pumpkins I would feed you anything you would care to eat at your age. I had a senior like you and she got very sick and unfortunately she had to be euthenized. You hang in there little Brownie and stay safe and warm in the great indoors! Happy COTD!

What a grand senior boy! Our Tiggy is seventeen and also went through a very sick spell last winter, but she has rebounded and is going strong looking for eighteen like you. Be very careful and yell real loud for your treats! Senoirs can be a bother but they are so precious in their golden years. Hang in there, old chap!

Brownie, I, too, have an 18 year old kitty and another that's 21. They've earned their place in this family of getting just about anything they want, except to go outside. It's a scary world out there for kitties but especially for deaf ones such as yourself. Please come in now for the winter and stay in. Your roaming days should be wonderful memories now as you sit in a sunny window and watch the birds. You'll make your humans happy if you live many more healthy, happy years. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome orange boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hello, Brownie You are one handsome feline. Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you and your human

Welcome Brownie.. Your so Adorable.. Keep on looking so young for your age.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

What a Handsome Mature Cat you are Brownie!
    I michael am 18 yeras old too and i dont hear or see as well as I used to either!
    Its Great that you too have a home where you are so loved and cherished and i bet that your family pampers you as much as My Dad does.I even have My Own Electric Blanket so I can be toasty at night!

I think that we Mature Ctas are nicer than these young furry whipper snappers as we are so calm, and patient and do run around hollering for our meals.

We Mature Cats Michael, Princess and Joseph start the SENIOR CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWS FOR OUR FELLOW SENIOR KITTYZEN BIG BOLD BROWNIE!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Brownie =^..^=

Brownie =^..^=
    We are so happy you are Cat of the Day! You have what every pet deserves: the love and respect of your human. Live much longer & prosper, darling Brownie. Hopefully you will decide to become 100% indoor kitty so you are extra safe with the ones who love you so much.

purrs from Norman & Felix, Baby Rascal and the stray kitty, Ebony who comes for breakfast and dinner.

Our purr~ents send extra special hugs, kisses and caresses to you.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Brownie what handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet picture this morning. Sure brightened up my gloomy day!!! I hope you are cuddled inside being spoiled rotten today. It is YOUR day after all!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there beautiful Brownie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a pleasure it is to meet and honor such a special and deserving senior! It's wonderful to learn that you still enjoy spending time outdoors, taking in the sites and sounds; what kitty wouldn't. But please be careful out there sweetheart! As your Mommy says, the outdoor world can be a scary place for a furkid, especially for a kitty with compromised hearing. Maybe you would consider staying after the winter, enjoying the sites and some warm sunbeams from the safety and comfort of a window sill or perch? I think your Mom would love having you there with her during the day, supervising the household activities!

I wish I could give you a gentle hug and a kiss, Brownie! Maybe your Mom would be kind enough to do that for me! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, precious Brownie! I wish for you a very special day of celebration, and many more happy, peaceful years with your wonderful family!!! (My boys Hambone and Buddy both lived into their 20's!!!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aww Brownie, what a handsome senior gentleman you are! I have a special place in my for senior kitties; we had 4 lovely kitties who lived to be 17 years old, each one of them.

I, too, would like to see you confine yourself to the warm indoors! Sooo much more comfortable and more importantly, SAFE.

So many of you seniors are finicky...I can only suggest trying lots of different foods to tempt your picky palate!

Celebrate your lovely day by nibbling, power-napping, and enjoying the sun! Try some treats; you might like them........

Congratulations, sweetheart!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Happy COTD to you, sweet Senior Brownie! You've earned the right to be finicky, and today (as all other days) should get exactly what you want!

Have a great celebration for your special day!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Handsome ORANGEMAN!!!! Don't you think that it is time for you to enjoy the safe life with Mom???? You are a swell senior and more happy years!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sweet Old Orange Boy

What a nice old Boy you have in Brownie. I'd love to see him watch you
    shake the treat bag.I bet he's on it right now

To Brownie's Mom

Beautiful kitty and I envy you for still having him at this point - but I have to say after reading his story that if you haven't done a blood test lately I highly recommend you do so. Some of his characteristics are similar to those of my Angel Beyli who had Chronic Renal Failure. If diagnosed, it is not a death sentence as there is medication such as Fortekor (Benazepril) and antacids, as well as SubQs that can help the cat live a happy life - it does not prolong suffering, it really helps them to be okay. Plus, at this point, as others have said, it would be much better to keep him inside so that you can monitor his urine (they tend to urinate alot more and this is a sign or how he is doing, IF he is diagnosed, or even if not - it is important to know at this point). Just a suggestion from one cat lover to another.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!