Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please flame me now :(

Yes, boy pups are messes....Boomer will be two in February, and he still chews things, running through the house with underwear or spoons in his mouth! Heck, he ate the eraser end of my daughter's pencil the other day....metal and all......
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

How would our hearts survive without mischievous pups?
    Take a deep breath, sweetie. Mikey (aka: Stinkeroo) is fine, thank god.

I always thank my stars that RB Cody ( a wee pup when I got him) took an instant liking to tennis balls which, I guess, kept him from chewing anything else.

You'll just have to grow eyes behind your head, huh? A pup is a pup is a pup! Please kiss that goofball for me.

I've been Boooo'd!

At least he wasn't hurt thats all that matters! My dog has gotten into SOOO many things. Shes always been kinda of a food theif, and while i was off at college my parents were watching her, and they left the house and my scrounge rat decided she wanted to eat 4 bags of semi sweet chocolate (which is like 48 ozs). We had just moved and my parents had all their cooking supplies still in boxes. She must have opened it some how. My parents came home and found my dog in shock and had to rush her to the doggy ER which was like an hour away in St. Cloud. They had to pump her tummy and put her on iv drips and a bunch of stuff. I was freaking out cuz i was over 800 miles away! Lucky she came thru that experience fine and still thinks that chocolates good for her. So at least he wasnt hurt and you have him to cuddle and kiss!

No flaming needed. I think the closeness of what could've happened is lesson learned enough.

It also gives us a heads up on what can happen when chords are laying around just looking for someone to chew on.

Don't beat yourself up. Oh, and thanks for the heads up. I've since lifted my chords off my floor and they are now behind my stereo on the shelf, unreachable.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!