Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Dear Phred...

How on EARTH did I miss this thread! What great entertainment!!!

to continue with the story...
    Claire has been clam-napped!!! She didn't realize she was the darling of the Triffid and Kumquat world. Help! Help! she yells.
    Does someone help poor Claire Clam? Who will turn out to be her hero? .... Suddenly ...

a deep and dark voice from the netherworld resounds: Who knows what clam lurks in the pocket of Dr. Nilsbokken???

The Shadow knows!!! Muahahahahahahaha....

As the Shadow stands ready with his red sauce ready , his 2 faithful shepard dogs stand ready to catch the clams as they jump from the Doctors pocket in to ..........

Originally posted by Corinna
    As the Shadow stands ready with his red sauce ready , his 2 faithful shepard dogs stand ready to catch the clams as they jump from the Doctors pocket in to ..........
    ... the net held by Pappa Triffid that he found in Phred's closet while looking for phiremen's boots. Pappa Triffid and the the clams make a break for the door. Suddenly ...

Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces

... the net held by Pappa Triffid that he found in Phred's closet while looking for phiremen's boots. Pappa Triffid and the the clams make a break for the door. Suddenly ...
    Phred reappears just in time to.......

(Where's Phred been? All hell has broken lose in his house, his closet and he doesn't do nuttin!)

our saga marchuz on...

Phred reappears just in time to...

... Spot da muddie Kumquat Trakz Smokey left onna rug as he rolled hiz Prized Giant Kumquat into the kitchun, where Boots, da Kat, iz poized to toss down frum the kounter the Lektrik Kumquat Opner.

sez Phred...
    <Oopz> sez Smokey...
    <OMG!> sez Boots...

NUTZ! ses Poppa Triffid as he tripz ober Phred's big footz blockin the door.

"Whut da..." sez Cinders, who'z just scampurin up the frunt stepz, as a giant ball a Triffid Rootz, Klamz, an Red Fiur Boots katapultz out da door.
    Poppa Triffid recoverz quicklie, grabz da Klam Net, and dashez off leaving distinktive boot printz - kuz he gotz da Big Red Bootz onna wrong rootz .

Meenzwhile, Floppie Earz da Jack@ss has jumped da fence an gallupied round da howze an meetz up wiff Poppa Triffid, who...
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke

... Spot da muddie Kumquat Trakz Smokey left onna rug as he rolled hiz Prized Giant Kumquat into the kitchun, where Boots, da Kat, iz poized to toss down frum the kounter the Lektrik Kumquat Opner.

sez Phred...
    <Oopz> sez Smokey...
    <OMG!> sez Boots...

NUTZ! ses Poppa Triffid as he tripz ober Phred's big footz blockin the door.

"Whut da..." sez Cinders, who'z just scampurin up the frunt stepz, as a giant ball a Triffid Rootz, Klamz, an Red Fiur Boots katapultz out da door.
    Poppa Triffid recoverz quicklie, grabz da Klam Net, and dashez off leaving distinktive boot printz - kuz he gotz da Big Red Bootz onna wrong rootz .

Meenzwhile, Floppie Earz da Jack@ss has jumped da fence an gallupied round da howze an meetz up wiff Poppa Triffid, who...
    .... drops the net and sends klamz flying. Poppa lets out a scream and klopz off in da other direction because Floppie Earz da Jack@ss thinks Poppa is a clump of hay wearing phireman's boots and wants to eat Poppa. Da klamz stagger around dizzily having hit their shells together and knocked themselves silly.
    Meanwhile ...
    Last edited by momoffuzzyfaces; 11-06-2002 at 03:55 PM.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by wolflady
    [B]
    How on EARTH did I miss this thread! What great entertainment!!!

I agree -I suppose the title "Dear Phred.." did not have enough information in it. It's a pity there is no clam juice over here. And an anchovy could be way too dead for my boys. But of course they ask for any fish stuff we prepare here: salmon, smoked local "renken" that we get from a fisher here at one of the lakes (Filou helps to skin it), shrimp, of course they would like lobster if they got it and as far Filou is concerned he even checks Thai Tom Yam Gung (He's South East Asian in his heart)

Sorry MOFF, I'm not creative enough to continue the story, but I was just wondering....

It's been almost a month now since the klam juz showed up at Phred's house and not only Boots the Kat, but Cinder
    and Smokey rejected it and it was left, with the cap tightly on, in the refrigerator. Ever since then we've been trying to figure out what Phred should do with it....but we haven't heard what ever actually happened to it. Are the squished clams still in Phred's refrigerator? Did they get out and turn into Triffidz? Did Phred acidentally drop the jar when trying to get rid of it and the whole house has passed out from the stench?

Pleeeaaasssseee....we gotta know....what happened to the klam juz??!?!?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

Pleeeaaasssseee....we gotta know....what happened to the klam juz??!?!?
    As far as I know it's still lurking in the back of Phred's fridge. That's how the story got started. We were all giving 'helpful' hints as to what to do with it.
    Only the SHADOW knows for sure (aka Phred)...

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    Pleeeaaasssseee....we gotta know....what happened to the klam juz??!?!? [/B]
    Yur askin us????

Last thing we hurd wuz...

Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
    .... drops the net and sends klamz flying. Poppa lets out a scream and klopz off in da other direction because Floppie Earz da Jack@ss thinks Poppa is a clump of hay wearing phireman's boots and wants to eat Poppa. Da klamz stagger around dizzily having hit their shells together and knocked themselves silly.
    Meanwhile ...
    That putz da Klamz stumblin round inna frunt yard, wiff Poppa Triffid tryin ta gather em up whilst dodgin his Trustee Steed Floopie Earz da Jack@ss, who'z trin ta *EET* Poppa...

Den we gotz da preevius rumer dat derz CASEZ a Klam Juice frum Edwina inna klozet !

Jest last week Dad tried ta pawn off da Jug a Klam Juz, onlee slightlie uzed, onna guyz that steal our stuff offa curb ebery week - but dey had a big sine onna truk whut sed "We Take NO Klamz!"

Kat'z alluz leanin inna fridge tryin ta *grab* hiz bagga Temptations - we'll get him to see if ennie Klamz are left in der or they all got out wiff Klaire.
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Maybe the "people who steal stuff off the curb" won't accept Klam Juz because it's considered toxic waste! Maybe Phred should get someone who's Hazmat trained from the FD to dispose of it for him...

Floppie Earz da Jack@ss in his pursuit of a good meal (Poppa Triffid) stumbles over da Klams and falls Kaboom......on his earz..............

Meanwhile Katz has opened the fridge - spies his Temptations - but way in the back of the fridge something is moving towards him and he lets out a horrible howwllllll and..............................

And...
    slams the door shut. Such a sight he saw!!! EGGS!!
    EGGS!! EGGS!!! EGGS DANCING!!! EGGS RUNNING AMOK!!! EGGS GOT LEGS!!! WHO WOULD'A THOUGHT IT!!!

Boots shuddered.
    Meanwhile, Dr. Nilsbokken (the kumquat), and SmokeyMutt........

14. were dressed in matching polyester powder blue tuxedos and singing -- in harmony --"Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me) while....

An intermission?

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    were dressed in matching polyester powder blue tuxedos and singing -- in harmony --"Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me) while....
    Cinder, tapping into her feminine 6th sense (or is that scent?) pawzes whatever-it-was-we-left-her-doing and begins to sing...

NutRat Love

(need a 'splanashun/lyrics? see Cinder pullz a DUMM stunt (lyrics on page 3) )
    Last edited by zippy-kat; 11-15-2002 at 12:59 AM.