Thread: Blue !!!

Blue !!!

What a gorgeous boy you are Blue!!! It sounds like you have a wonderful family. Some pups don't seem to have that 'off' switch!
    Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Blue

Good Morning, Blue. Happy Dog of the Day to you. I smiled broadly when I saw that Handsome face, and that gorgeous coat! I can tell by the write-up that your humans love you very much, and that it is no more than you deserve. It sounds as though you make them extremely happy, and they would be lost without you. You have a very happy countenence, and I think you are very happy, too. Take the day just for yourself, and have a wonderful time playing and chasing and just hanging out with your family. Lots of kisses on that beautiful face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wolfenstein adoringly.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	44119   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ATTITUDE.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	1.97 MB 
ID:	44120  

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Blue! Oh, what a stunningly handsome boy you are; what a lovely photo your family has submitted for your Dog of the Day nomination! Your family waited a long, long time for you to come into their lives Blue, and they couldn't have wished for a more perfect fit! As the saying goes, all good things come to those who wait! And as your wise Mommy says, the rewards we humans are blessed with, in return for a little patience and love, are priceless! (Though as first time dog guardians, someone should have warned them that a Border Collie/Retriever mix is definitely of the "no off switch" variety!) But as someone blesse3d with a perennial puppy of a Lab, I, like your Mom, wouldn't have it any other way! What a gift from God you were, Blue! Your family is so lucky to have been blessed with a "first," a best friend and soul mate as beautiful and joyful and life and people loving as you!!! Congratulations beautiful Blue, DOG OF THE DAY! Enjoy your well earned day of honor sweetheart, and every moment of your wonderful, love filled life! Countless hugs and kisses to you, Blue!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blue, what a distinctive, and distinguished, coloration you have! You can just tell that face holds a lot of fun, and wisdom, too. You're a full package!

Happy DOTD to you, Blue, you're a very deserving DOTD today!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Gorgeous Mr. Blue !!!

Gosh!! What a handsome boy you are, sweetheart. A beautiful mix. We love that stunning coat. We can clearly tell you are a Daddy's Boy too, huh? We think you love Mom just as much. It's good to hear you're living the good life. Congrats on your big day today as our highly honored, special, DOTD!!! We send kisses to you from us to help with the big celebration. Happiness always!!!! We would love to see that adorable head tilt.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I saw that picture and it brought tears to my eyes... you are the spitting image of my RB dog Badger... just ask Mayor Karen or any of the other PT'ers that met him. What a wonder dog you are and handsome beyond words. You are loved from afar.
    ~ at least I'm not...

Hello Blue,

What a handsome fella you are. I love your beautiful coat of colors.
    I see you have the best of features of your breeds.You are active and
    intellegent. Big congratulations Blue on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Hugs & many kisses just for you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Blue,

You have the lovely blue merle markings of a border collie, and the spirit as well, from the description your mum provided. I am so happy to read that you get to the barn regularly, having a job to do is quite important, don't you agree?

Now, this all you can eat buffet, um . . . maybe that was TMI? LOL Joking, it did make me laugh! Only a dog would understand that attraction, I suppose.

You are such a good boy, training your Daddy to get you to that dog park daily. Happy Dog of the Day to you!