Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite breed of dog?

This is my 1st post and I'd like to start by saying Rottweilers are the best!

------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/rottweilersRus
    http://www.geocities.com/fatcatinn" TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.com/rottweilersRus
    http://www.geocities.com/fatcatinn</A>

Mixed breeds usually are the most loving and responsive, but the purebred award has to go to Golden Retreivers. They seem to be happy all the time, always well behaved and continuously in love w/people and life in general!

...all creatures great and small...I love them all.

We have a Bassett Hound named Daizy. She is almost 10 mos. old. She is a big hand full. For one she thinks she is a lap dog, weighing in at almost 50 lbs. Second, she thinks the cat is also a dog. Having her has been very stressful, and has turned our lives upside down on a daily basis, but I don't think we would change it.

Border Collies, Border Collies, and nothing but Border Collies! I am the proud owner of four beautiful Border Collies...Elmo, a sable and white male; Ditto, a black and white female; Zen, a red and white male; and Echo, a tricolor female. The thing I love the most about Border Collies is their intelligence and the fact that you very rarely see two BC's look the same. You can see photos of my K9 kids on our 'little home on the web' ...http://www.homepagez.com/tailsawaggin

Jack Russell! Small, not too fu fu.

I like Shelties,Collies,Pitbulls,German Shepards,Greyhounds,Jack Russels,Simones,American Eskomos,Boston Terriers,Golden R.,Border Collies,Pullies,Australian Calltledogs,Some Poodles,Chow Chows,Shi Tizus,Mallteses,I Like all dogs there are too many too chose from.

Tailsawaggin! As much as I totally agree with lhg0962 about retreivers (hi Logan)I must admit that BC's take my breath away! Ilove to watch them at agility and the few I've met have been so smart, I feel like a real human dummy, they sort of looked at me and said "pushover"! LOL!!! in fact the other night, the old movie "Down and Out in Beverly Hills" was on and I instantly remembered I had fallen in love with the dog and years later when I became a fanatic, I realized it was Mike the BC, the scene stealer. The other day at work, the United Way was here and I immediately spotted a BC (urging people for have their dogs visit hospitals-I didn't really ask, I just sat next to the dog) and commanded her and rubbed her-the owner was quite surprised that the dog took to me right away, so natch! I was in 7th heaven. Of course late from lunch-1/2 hr- so my dog loving boss forgave me and I didn't have to make up any late time! Some things are just more important! Anyway..Lucky you!!!!

scotties, they uplift me so much

I love American Cockers Spaniels! Those big brown eyes! No way to say no to them.

------------------
    American Cocker Spaniel

Labs Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're my favorite kind of dog. My second favorite is the Golden Retriever!!! Labs are the most popular dogs in the world, right after them, comes Golden Retrievers!!!!!!!!

I would have to say my favorite breed is the Great Dane they are just like gental giants. I am mostly a big dog person but i have a matesse and my theary is it'a a little dog with a big attitude. I also like german shepards, boxers,labs, golden retrievers, and shelties.

I have several favorites. St. Bernard, Rottweiler, GSD, and Dalmation are my top four.

Kristy from New Zealand- you go girl! Westies rock! They're the best!

I love Irish Wolfhounds, and Saarloos Wolfhounds, and long-haired Dachsunds, and Italian Greyhounds/Whippets, and Havaneses and Abyssinians

To anyone who has ever owned a Siberian Husky, you will no what I mean when I say that a Husky is the best breed of dog in the world and best friend too.

If anyone has a Husky and would love to talk about them, please e-mail me on .....
    [email protected]