Thread: prayers for Lady

prayers for Lady

I was at work today and one of the guys came up to me and asked me if i wanted a cat and i said no. He said its laying by the door its still alive but sick, they know me well. I said take me to her, just what i need, we go up their and another lady had just picked her up. We talked about the cat and she handed her to me my husband came up and asked what are you going to do with that? I told him take it to the vet. he wasnt happy. He came over to me later and asked what you do with the cat I pointed to the box we found to put her in he hung his head like oh great, all i said was sorry and walked away. I never gave him a choice we took Lady to the vet she has ear mites eye infection respitory infection. Got her on some meds the vet told me to keep her away from any other cats till she gets better about 2 weeks, so she has to stay in the ex lg dog kennel in the garage to keep her away from the house cat. So maby i kneed the prayer as well cause hubby isnt happy about another cat hehehe
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TO MANY FRIENDS

Bless you and thank you for helping Lady. Prayers go out to you both.

I hope she recovers from her plethora of problems. Thank you so much for helping her out. Keep us posted.

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

Ask your husband if he would want to be married to a woman who had no compassion for animals or anything else. There are worse things than one more cat, believe me.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Prayers going up for the kitty that she'll heal quickly and for you that hubby will soften.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

He still isnt happy she is here but he is getting use to the idea that she is staying not much choice .
    I asked the vet if I could put Lady in the spare room and close the door and put a blanket on the outside bottom to seal the crack because it is starting to get cold at night and she said that would be ok. We have to wash our hands befor we touch Sox, I told her we do and use hand sanitizer. So now Lady dont have to try to stay warm and get better at the same time.
    Lady is turning out to be a lover for a ferril cat, i've seen her as a kitten running wild at work, she loves to be petted and will rub all over you lay in your arms and pur and pur. As long as she litter trains she will make a great house cat

Pictures?

She sounds like she is happy to be safe, warm and fed - and healing too!

Bless you! (Tell hubby you will find her a home...see if she doesn't wrap him around her little paw!)
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Pictures

sorry it took so long to post pictures been a long week. Lady is eating great putting on weight dispite being sick. Her eyes look better but she still sounds congested I dont think its as bad as it was. She still has 5 days of antibiotics to go yet. I cant believe how much she just wants to be held and petted more than anything else, her motor never stops,except when I give her meds. then on again. If I told hubby that I would find a new home for Lady he would hold me to it he wouldnt get attached to her he isnt that way strange man. Sox said that if I was putting pictures of Lady on here I had to put some of her as well. The orange tabby is Sox.[IMG][/IMG]

Having a moment didnt figure out how to to post more than one pic a post like i said its been a long week.
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

I'm so glad Lady found you.

Prays that she feels better real soon.

Melissa