Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My 23 year old cat

I am so sorry to read about Sylvester...

Theresa, I am so sorry to hear about your kitty. You both had many good years together. And I just know, there are MANY good memories....Sleep softly, sweet Slyvester....
    Nine is Fine!!

I am so sad to hear about your kitty. The love you two shared will never die, nor will the memories of a most excellent cat.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I did not see this thread at the time it was originally posted. I read through it all and now have tears in my eyes for your loss of Sylvester. I lost my baby boy, Taz, on July 2nd from the same illness. It happened fast.

I am so sorry for your loss.

RIP Sylvester, you lived a good LONG life and now you are pain free at the Rainbow Bridge. Tell Taz hello and I love him!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

She had the most amazing long white whiskers. Over the years, everytime I would find one of her whiskers--on the carpet, the floor, our couch, the bed, I would save her whiskers and make a wish on them. This morning, I found one in our cold air duct, and of course it made me sad. I couldn't figure out what wish to make on this whisker. But then I thought and wished that my sweet little lady and I will someday be together again. I miss her soo much it hurts.

I don't want to clean the house, or vaccuum, b/c I want to find another whisker. I need anything I can hold on to.

I'm so sorry your kitty died. My heart kitty just died Saturday night and I'm so distraught. Today I found myself looking in her carrier for hair. I have 3 other furbabies so it could be theirs so I didn't bother.

I cried my eyes out for 2 days. I found this website which has been a godsend for me - I think this has helped the most. I've never had such an outpouring of love from strangers before - ok we aren't strangers, we are fellow kitty purrents.

I printed out all of her pictures and I take them to work with me, put them on my bedstand. I have a friend who paints and I'm going to have her do a portrait for me.

I just my little boo back. I keep saying that and I know it isn't going to happen, but it is what I want.

I will pray for you to get through the days and nights. Cry, weep, wail, do whatever you need to do to get through this. I wailed one night and just sobbed on my stairwell.

I wish I could sit with you for hugs and tears.

You did the best for your little furbaby and she knows it. Flood your mind with the wonderful memories you have of her. You will see her again and it will be glorious!
    Kris

I used to go driving and cry to have my Kitty back! I know what that is like. If I really concentrate, I can still feel her in my arms and she died almost two years ago. As I lose more cats, death doesn't seem so scary. I know I will have a grand reunion with a bunch of furkids!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Sylvester. I lost my 16 year old boy kitty almost a year ago, so I know what you're feeling. My heartfelt prayers and thoughts go out to you at this time.