Thread: I Found Footage from 1991 of MR SCRAPPY AND POUNCER MY FIRST CAT!!!

I Found Footage from 1991 of MR SCRAPPY AND POUNCER MY FIRST CAT!!!

From Two Movies I filmed with Friends Attack of The Bloody Voodoo Sock Puppet and Revenge of the Bloody Voodoo Sock Puppet where I play a dearnaged and inept Detective Charles T Boob.

I did them because it was fun filming a Movie and I wanted My Cats on Film.

I certainly was no actor , but I am so glad that I have this precious footage of My First Cats , Pouncer My Pretty First Cat and The Sensational Mr Scrappy. And they are not on long as they were not used to strangers in the apartment.

My First Cat Live if only for a Few Seconds in Time.
    I will see them again.
    One Fine Day!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 10-19-2009 at 09:25 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

WoW those are some older videos.. How so nice.. Yes such good keep sakes of the babies..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

And that brought back memories of the apartment where I, Pouncer My First Cat, Mr Scrappy the Sensational and Buster Kitten all lived, and where Michael the Dream Cat, and My Purrfect Princess first became Found Cats!!!
    As Archie and Edith sang Those were the Days.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Historic Bumpie Wumpie Thumpie!!!

For My Pal Mr Scrappy the Sensational. He was so very nice to a Young Juke Joint Joseph , and I miss My Mentor!!

Love Juke Joint Joseph!

gary
    i loved all your movies in your photobucket album...some were funny,some so cute...some not that clear but good and i especially loved the one with the
    drumming in the backround to Inagadadavida by Iron Butterfly...now that was cool

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Thank You for the kind words Carla and Mike!
    I am sorry that the Pouncer and Mr Scrappy footage wasnt clearer but I was taking them from video tape dubs that were 20 years old.
    And that was a great thing that the drum solo was on at that time!
    Thank You again from The Found Cat Hotel!!!

How sweet!

What wonderful memories to re-live!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You are so right Pat!!
    That movie brings back memories of my old apartment and of course My Two Cat Friend, My First Two Cats I loved as much as any Cat I have ever lived with.

They were My First Cats and I regret that I didnt read Cat Fancy as much as I should have and learned how to care for them as well as I should have.
    Especially Pouncer who went so young.
    How could I have let her become o sill and not noticed that she had stopped eating and that her nose and paws were cold and her tomque was blue.

I hope taht My Pouncer forgives me, and that I learned some hard lessons and know how to watch for these things in My Cat Friends now.
    Forgive Me Please Pouncer the First Cat

First Cat Angel Bump!!!!

what's great about this,is ,is that i can look at all the other videos in your phobucket.and that makes it fun

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

We are glad that you enjoy Our Mini Movies Aunt Carla.
    Its sad in a way that so many Found Ctas have passed on, but its very nice to be able to psuh a button and see them once again, moving and purrring about , and the love lives again.
    I hope that I am as good a man as they think I am
    and that we will meet again in a better place,
    One Fine Day.