Thread: Has Anyone Heard From Eric Lately??

Has Anyone Heard From Eric Lately??

Eric and Bari have been on my mind alot and I was wondering if anyone has heard from them? I wonder how Puddy is doing with Irene? Does anyone have any news?? Just curious.

Hey you guys, if you're out there, could ya please send up a smoke signal or something?

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I was wondering the same thing, Donna. And I was wondering about you! Has the job search been fruitful? You've probably already told us, and I just missed it.

Hope things are going well in Michigan.

Logan

I've been wondering too! Hope Puddy is happy in her new home!

Eric and Bari! Let's hear from you when you have time!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Bari D has been around the cat boards this week. She has been posting on Cat of the Day. You could PM her and I bet she would answer you pretty quickly.

Logan,

I'm doing great! My job starts next Monday. I'll be working as a secretary in the medical records department in a health clinic. It doesn't pay alot but there isn't much out there. The benefits make up for it, plus I get 10 paid holidays, 2 weeks vacation time the first year and they also give out bonuses. When I arrived here I e-mailed, snail-mailed and faxed my resume all OVER Michigan. Only 1 reply, a tacky post card telling me they were in receipt of my resume and IF I am a suitable candidate, they will call me to set up an interview. The phone hasn't rung yet. So I didn't wait. The office is business casual so I can wear slacks. I just want to start!!! The walls are closing in on me and you can only watch so many re-runs of Dick VanDyke .

Everything is going pretty well. I did get a little homesick this weekend. But that was only because I didn't take my medication .

Hope things are well with you. I also hope to hear from Eric soon, although he travels alot so maybe that's why he hasn't been posting.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!