Thread: Ahaha we win you little bengals!!!!!!

Ahaha we win you little bengals!!!!!!

Mwahaha! My little Bengals have driven us mad over the last few months, interrupting our sleep every night but not any more! We tried shutting them downstairs at night, but they let themselves up, EVERY TIME.
    So we then started wedging a plank of wood under the door handle once we'd shut it so that they couldn't let themselves up. This worked for a little while, until Phoebe somehow summoned the strength to pull on the door handle so hard that she shifted the piece of wood, and let her and kitten (Vinnie) up to wake us and beg for food.
    ARGHHHHHH!
    Sleep deprived we thought of one more option - foolproof! My boyfriend took the door handle off, and put it back on upside down so that in order to open it, you have to pull it upwards - something that Phoebe catten cannot do......YET :-S
    Anyway, we have defeated them and their clever little Bengal minds and now get a peaceful nights sleep every night! Much to their annoyance probably! lol
    Last edited by jensonnyjenson; 10-15-2009 at 04:52 AM.

such an accomplishment.. congrats to you.... for now... lol..

silly kitties.. I bet they are planning their next move...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

EveryWhere But Now Austell, Georgia is home.

If they are like my Manx, ...

They will figure it out. Or like my Bobtail just scratch at the door(sometimes for hours) till you relent and give them the attention they want. What Kitties want Kitties usually get!!! LOL.
    Oooopppss!!!

Try giving the kits lots of PLAY time before bedtime. It will tire them out....works very weel at our house...
    Nine is Fine!!

believe me NOTHING works for these two! We've tried tiring them out......they are unstoppable! But at least they can't disturb our sleep anymore hohoho!

Quote Originally Posted by DarntheCat View Post
    They will figure it out. Or like my Bobtail just scratch at the door(sometimes for hours) till you relent and give them the attention they want. What Kitties want Kitties usually get!!! LOL.

Thats exactly what my friend's tabby does. Figured is way into absolutely everything, and if something becomes locked or unable to open, he tries to dig through the floor. No stopping, no surrender!

Quote Originally Posted by jensonnyjenson View Post
    But at least they can't disturb our sleep anymore hohoho!
    You think they can't?? Hmmm, we'll see....
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

i have a bengal baby too

He drives us CRAZY from 5 am EVERY MORNING

he brings his ball in his mouth over and over again to play fetch at 5 am lol He too figured out how to open the doors and is relentless in figuring out EVERYTHING in the house.

BUT bengals are just soo beautiful, they make up for their annoying-ness with their beauty and they loving attitudes Their chirps are cute too