Thread: Peaceful D'Arcy

Peaceful D'Arcy

Hello, D'Arcy You are such a handsome feline. I am glad that you have finally found the right home for you Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you your human and the rest of the felines of the house.

D'Arcy

I am always so disgusted to hear of mistreatment, especially of a wonderful Siamese such as D'Arcy. It's a true testament to HIS personality that he can learn to love and trust once again. I would love to be able to deal with that so called person so that they never do this again to a wonderful pet, but sadly I can't. Instead, you prove once again how wonderful cats really are. I"m so proud of you and hope you have a wonderful COTD, and a wonderful life with your forever family.

You are such an Awesome Siamese Cat D'Arcy, a True Meezer Magnfi Cat!
    What a shame that those mean people dumped you at another shelter, and worse yet lied about you being agressive.
    Thats a horrible stigma to place on any Lost Pet trying to find a good home gainst heavy odds.
    Thank God that your new people saw wnat a great Cat you are , and gave you that great Third Chance , and now you have the Furrever Home that you deserve!!

And you have Two Great Roomates to curl up with.
    We of the Siamese Six Pack know just how much love and comfort you can get from a Meezer Cat Pile, and if we are in La Belle Province we will visit and make it a Baseball Team of Siamese!!!

We are starting with Your Found Cat Friends a Mighty Meezer MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO For Our Newest Magnfi Meezer and Newest Cat Of the Day Delightful D'Arcy!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy Thanksgiving D'Arcy and family

I think you put your finger on it - D'Arcy was mistreated and that is why he was aggressive - he was protecting himself against some sort of abuse, possibly from a man considering his fear of them. People are ignorant to the fact that animals have feelings and a memory as well. Thank goodness you opened your home to him and he has the love and care he deserves. All kitties should be so lucky. As a longtime volunteer associated with a few animal shelters I wish people would do their research to an animals needs and personalities before adopting so that they would understand the commitment they are making instead of just keeping these loving living beings for a few weeks and abandoning them.

Christie
    Montreal, Quebec
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Oh D'Arcy, you're such a wonderful and handsome Meezer! I'm so sorry you had to endure the first several months of your life with uncertainty and mistreatment - it's so unfair! You're home now, though, and you can relax in the comfort and love you deserve.

Happy COTD to you, sweetheart, and a well deserved honor it is! Enjoy your special day and treats with your "roomies"! Have a great day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I have a strong feeling that owner who dropped you in another state was mean to you Thats why you were afraid on men Now you have a nice caing loving family who you can be loyal to! . I can hear you talking meezer talk now! Happ COTD, D'Arcy! Fell in love with those blue eyes

D'Arcy what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I'm so glad you finally found your purr-fect loving home and family!!! I hope you will all have oodles of wonderful years together. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I think you will be thankful for them, eh? I'm sure they are thankful that you joined the family.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D'Arcy was 2 weeks old when originally taken to the shelter along with his sister and parents. His sister and father were adopted quickly while D'Arcy lingered in the shelter along with his mother. When he did finally get adopted he'd been in the shelter so long he didn't know life outside a cage. I think that had a lot to do with his behavior in his first home and I don't think his adopter understood siamese cats - especially one with no social skills.
    It was reported D'Arcy had attacked the existing cat and he placed him back in a shelter. Siamese Rescue was contacted and lucky me...I'm the only foster in NH so I got this beautiful guy when he wasn't quite a year old.
    He was terrified but hey most of them are. When he was able to start interacting with my cats he quickly bonded with my male tabby and followed him everywhere.
    When his adopter asked about him I was thrilled as I know her from another cat board and she was already approved to adopt from Rescue and is a 2nd-time adopter.
    Their dedication to D'Arcy, and the Siamese breed, is what this boy needed. He has blossomed with them and I am proud to have been a part in his being able to go where he belonged.
    I like to think D'Arcy was put back in a shelter cause he wanted to move to Canada and live with his adopters forever - along with his adopted brother and sister meezer4s.

D'Arcy, what an elegant guy you are. You look very composed and cool, as well as handsome!

Yes, I agree; someone was mean to you and you acted in kind. What do people expect?

Thankfully you are in a loving caring home with fursibs, plenty to eat, toys to play with and purrents to love on! What could be better?

You are CAT OF THE DAY!!! Congratulations, sweet boy!!

Have a great day!!

and head-bumpies from the boys and me...........
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hi beautiful D'Arcy!!
    Thank God you were found by a loving human who gave you the home and love you needed

Congratulations for being our COTD, I hope you're having a beautiful day and a great Thanksgiving at home!!

Love and kisses
    astrid

Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you Meezer man, D'Arcy! Oh, what a breathtakingly beautiful close-up of your gorgeous self your Mom has shared with us! Your azure blue eyes are simply spectacular! And as I found out after reading your heartwarming story, you're just as beautiful on the inside as out! We can't thank your purrrents enough for taking a chance on you, despite your "disclaimer!" No doubt you were abused in your former life, and for that my heart breaks. But thankfully you found your way to a loving and patient forever family who would give you all the time and love needed to heal your scars! Then finally, your beautiful spirit was able to shine, shine, shine! Keep up the good work precious D'Arcy, bringing so much joy to your family, human and furry!

I hope you and Blue and Terra are all enjoying a very special, love filled Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart! Please have your Mom give you all an extra hug and kiss, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Monsieur D'Arcy! You are - dare I say? - beautiful. Just breathtaking. Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to handsome Siamese boy D'Arcy on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Siamese Rescue is wonderful, I was looking into adopting from them last year when I found my two Siamese girls just a few towns away from me in Vermont.
    I am so happy that D'Arcy has found a happy new home with two Siamese siblings where he can be spoiled.
    D'Arcy, I hope you get everything that you want today on your special day and I hope that you owner joins Pet Talk so we can see more photos of you and your Siamese siblings too!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

D'Arcy would like to thank everyone!

Hi everyone!

D'Arcy is so thrilled to be Cat Of The Day and loved all the wonderful comments his Mom read out to him! He raised a paw for a HUGE wave at his foster Mom who posted. She was wonderful to him as are all the fosters at Siamese Rescue. Having dealt with them before I can't express how much I appreciate all the work and love they surround these wonderful pets, I have so much respect for all the fosters out there who give so much to all the rescues they are associated with.

D'Arcy has blossomed into a 100% goofy love-bug who can't stay away from sinks if his life depended on it. He's fallen into the dishwater more then once, simply shakes it off and is back balancing around the sink before he's even dry. He plays constantly and loves company, he's either snuggled with his adopted sister and brother or with myself and my husband. He's a shaddow cat, meaning he follows you around constantly until you really think he's simply part of your reflection. But then again, all three of our 'Meezers" are the same in that respect. One of my nieghbors (who has three cats of her own) was over one day and she seemed shocked to see my three on my heels no matter where I was headed. She exclaimed, "My goodness, I've never seen that before, they follow you like obedient dogs!" I simply said "Well I guess you've never been around many Siamese before"..

Thank you all again, this site made my day!!

Belated hello

HI D'ARCY-YOU ARE SWEET AND A GREAT LOOKING CAT! I AM HAPPY THAT YOU ARE RELAXED AND ENJOYING A WARM LOVING HOME. WAY TO GO SUSANSWATLIN518