Thread: Jedi

Jedi

Hey there Jedi...Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day. It is an honor and you so deserve the recognition. What a wonderful dog you are! It was really exciting to have Dog of the Day who lives relatively close to me.

How fortunate it was for you to find your forever home and for it to be with people who appreciate the wonders that you were ready to bestow on them. They were so kind in sharing their and your story with us because it is one that warms the heart and soul. Hugs to both you and your people.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Beautiful Jedi!!~~

We hope you're not offended by our somewhat non masculine header. We couldn't help ourselves because you are, simply put, beautiful!!! What a majestic looking Greyhound boy you are. It's a fact that you guys like to run but we're not so sure that all conditions surrounding this racing thing are the best. We think it's wonderful that you were saved by your forever family and you're now living the good life!! Wooohooooo!!! This is a Greyhound loving house coming to you this morning, Jedi. Such graceful and precious babies you all are. Congrats on your big day in our DOTD spotlight. Please tell the family to give you a million kisses from us to add to the celebration. We wish you continued happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Jedi, you are such an elegant looking pup. I'm so glad you're in a loving forever home and I'll bet Mom doesn't really mind when you try to sit in her lap. Wish I could give you a hug sweet boy. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello Jedi,

It is so good to meet you today. I agree with your person who said
    you are living the life you were always meant to have. You certainly
    are a winner everyday in your family's eyes. Congratulations on being
    chosen for honors today as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    out lots of cyber hugs & kisses too sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Well Hello There Jedi your so Adorable & Sweet.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Aww, Jedi, I'm such a sucker for Greyhound rescues! They're just the most gentle creatures and I hate they're used for a racing circuit. You're where you were meant to be now, honey, and that's wonderful!

Congratulations on DOTD, sweet Jedi, and enjoy the treats on your special, special day!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hello, handsome, elegant Jedi! I can't tell you how excited I was to see you as our DOTD! I LOVE Greyhounds to pieces. I always think that one day, I too, will be a Greyhound owner. I'm thrilled you adjusted to the GOOD life you deserve. To me, you'll always be a 1st class WINNER!!!

I've been Boooo'd!

Oh Jedi - aren't you lovely!!! Thank heavens your fur family rescued you ..... you sure are beautiful.

CONGRATS on being DOTD today
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."