Thread: MySpace

MySpace

I don't have an account opened on Myspace right now and I've never been to it that much, but I was wonderin like can people see that you have visited their page if they go on it?? Like even if you yourself don't have one? I don't know that much about it so thanks
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

For members...

No.... if they set it to private, only the people that are on their friends list can see the whole page.

Yes... if they have theirs set public, then anybody can see them. It really depends on how they have it set.

For a non member, I don't know.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

hmmm...ok...so if I'm not a member then if I visit other people's page they won't know who I am, right???

Reason I'm wondering is cause my friend set one up and we're trying to figure out how it works
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I'm not sure if I'm explaining what I'm asking right or not Ummmm... If someone is a member and I (non-member) go to somebody's page then does it show up on their page who has visited it??? There...I think I explained it better now lol

No, unless MySpace pushes out some idiotic tracker for that (like 99% of the features of their site).

I have MySpace and Facebook and prefer Facebook. I only check MySpace out occasionally. I do like that Myspace has blogs but I get WAY too many Friends requests especially from bands. If you are a band out of Berlin, you aren't likely to be in a local club in CA. Oi!
    Claudia
    PS Sorry. Just saw your actual question. If you are not a myspace member and I am. If you visit my page on myspace (it's public) I can't see that you visited.
    Last edited by kitten645; 10-05-2009 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Clarification

ok thanks everyone and thanks kitten645, that's what I wanted to know

I went to Myspace...on the bottom of my friend's page it says you can leave an anonymous (Sp?) note to that person..I wanted to leave her one and her not know it's from me will it really not show up who it's from????? (I don't have an account by the way if that makes a difference)