Thread: Hi guys! It’s been.. years!

Hi guys! It’s been.. years!

Wow! Pet Talk popped in my head today and I can’t believe I still remembered my username and password.. just like the good old days!

I believe I was 13 or 14 when I joined and I’m now in my 30s! Molly and Daisy have been at The Rainbow Bridge for 10 years. I still miss them daily.

My heart is now owned by two Lykoi cats, Poppy and Olive.

I hope all has been well with each and every single one of you. ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenRetrLuver View Post
    Wow! Pet Talk popped in my head today and I can’t believe I still remembered my username and password.. just like the good old days!

I believe I was 13 or 14 when I joined and I’m now in my 30s! Molly and Daisy have been at The Rainbow Bridge for 10 years. I still miss them daily.

My heart is now owned by two Lykoi cats, Poppy and Olive.

I hope all has been well with each and every single one of you. ❤️
    Me too! I've dropped by now and again but it's been donkey's years since I was on here regularly. You all might remember my blue point Siamese, Colette, who became paralysed along with about 100 other cats in Australia after eating gamma irradiated cat food. Colette lived on for five years after that sad event, we moved house during that time, which precipitated a stress reaction in her necessitating costly hospitalisation, nearly lost her. Finally she passed in my arms in August 2014. I have her ashes in an urn on the hall table next to a salt lamp and each morning as I pass by I kiss her and say good morning and at nght when I switch off the lamp I kiss her goodnight. There probably isn't anywhere else I would feel safe typing this!

I still have Cara Mia (tabby) and Coco Chanel (chocolate point Siamese) who are now 15 years of age and showing signs of kidneys slowing down. Coco sleeps a lot and doesn't always even want her lunch lately! I'll be a mess when I can see the Rainbow Bridge out the window drawing closer

Now please tell me about Lykoi cats because I have never heard of them! A picture would be nice if you have one, please.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Welcome "home!" You should nominate your kitties!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Welcome "home!" You should nominate your kitties!
    I just did! 😁

Pet Talk really made my childhood great, Karen. Thank you so much to you and Paul!

Welcome home, old Pet Talk friends! So nice to "see" you here!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler and Tinker
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

6. hidy-yo!