Thread: UPDATE on ORiN! =)

UPDATE on ORiN! =)

Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted sooner. We've been so busy here!! Gosh. Well Orin is doing wonderfully. Gosh no one wants a senior dog. Grrr. But that's okay we love him to death here. We had one woman who was very interested in him and was going to come look at him, but it never amounted to anything. He got a bit of kennel cough and hasn't gone to an adoption event in three weeks. So that's one reason he's still here. We're going strictly by internet! I'm sure he'll find a home soon. He's soooo handsome. If I didn't tell you he did get neutered and had his shots and he did fine! One VERY healthy boy. He's so sweet. Lays his head on my lap everytime I sit down. He's a darling dog. No problem here what so ever. He still likes to mark every now and then but that's okay. LoL. He's a doll baby. So if anyone knows of anyone who wants a senior large dog in Southern California we've got the dog for them!!!! He's so sweet. We might have Orin here for a looooong time, but that's just fine with us. He's a good dog!!!

Gosh we have our hands full now! LOL Let's see the count down. We have Orin of course, our senior collie boy! Then there's Maggie the five year old Doberman who was going to be put to sleep after of course, her owners moved. ehhhh some people. Then we have Dixie a female Scottie mix and her four three week old puppies we pulled her from the shelter when she was pregnant and to be put down. Then there's Xander our five year old cocker mix who was found astray. Then JoJo a seven month old lab mix, also found astray by some nice people. Lacey a two month old lab/shepherd who was going to be put to sleep at the shelter ahh she was only two months old and they were going to put her down!!! There's Cody and Rosie two five week old German Shepherd mix puppies some woman was giving away in front of petsmart to just ANYONE. goshers.... Then we have Sabrina a five year old pomeranian who was going to be put down at the shelter because she had a bad skin condition! Then Kirby a one year old Sheltie/pom mix boy who was so badly matted at the shelter! (He looks great now!) Then Calamity a 2 year old female Rott. Then my three babies, Missy my pom/chi, Lilly my Chihuahua/ACD mix, and Kaori my Doberman girl! HAHA NOW how many is that?? LOL I don't even want to know. Oh and did I mention I'm picking up three tomorrow at the shetler that are going to be put down?? LOL one's VERY Pregnant! haha sorry to go on and on I think I just needed to vent a little. Thanks for listening!!! At least all these babies are now safe!! And Orin's doing great with everyone.

Thank you everyone!!!! I'll keep you updated on how Mr. Orin does!!! He's our baby boy. :-D

ChRiSSaY-SOAR
    .*~ChRiSSaY~*.
    SOAR- Shepherds and Others Animal Rescue

Hi, Chrissay !!

Thanks for the Orin Update - We're all so glad he's both Safe and Happy!!

And hey - Why don't you get a few Dawgs to help you pass the time?

Keep up with your Good Work - Saving Pups!!
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Thank you Chrissy!! That's so nice of you to keep us up to date on Orin. Could you post some more pictures and then some pictures of your other babies???

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Chrissay, you are the angel, the hero. Thanks for pulling those poor innocents from death row. Glad to hear that Orin is doing well. Hope he gets over the kennel cough and goes to the adoption events. Hope he finds his forever home soon. Prayers are with him, you, all the rescued furbabies and your volunteers!! Good luck!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Thanks so much for the update on Orin! Sounds like things are going ok. Maybe Orin was not meant to be adopted out!

I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do, Chrissy. God Bless you!

Thanks so much for the update! Boy, you sure are dog-ful there! Thanks for all you do, though I know one head in your lap is enough thanks to sustain you for a while.

Nice to hear from you! Thanks for giving us an update on Orin. We really love this guy! You're an amazing person. Thank you so much for saving those furbabies..

God bless!

Thanks for the update, Chrissay. I am so gla dto hear that Orin is doing well. And thanks for all the other pooches you help. You turly have a herat of gold!

Chrissay,

Thank you so much for the update on Orin! He sounds like he's doing very well! I don't know how you do it with all those fur babies but you are a hero!

Awww you have a rottie, I'm a sucker for rotties....LOL!!!

I'm in awe of your incredible dedication, devotion and your selflessness, Chrissay! Thank you so much for the update. I'm so happy to hear that Orin is doing so well and is so very much loved You're the best!!! If possible, perhaps a pic. or two sometime? Maybe one of you and Orin! Please give Orin a big hug from all of us!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chrissay with Orin photo...

Here's the only pix we have - so far - of Chrissay with Orin ~

Chrissay with Orin ~

Thank Phred...that's a great picture. Orin looks very happy and so does Chrissay

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Beautiful Orin with his beautiful guardian angel, Chrissay! Thanks so much Phred!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~