Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zonker

Zonker, you are bringing smiles across the globe - what an adorable, wonderful face greeting us today! I loved all your sweet photos and enjoyed your little bio. So glad you have been adopted into such a loving home! Congratulations, little Zonker - you are the purrrrfect Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

*THUD* Sorry, that was me fainting from the cuteness of your sweet pictures, Zonker!!!

I'm so glad you were blessed with a loud mouth too, so you got rescued!!! I can't bear to think of the alternative!!! How fortunate your family is to have you to love them and keep them on their toes, eh? I hope you are all enjoying this special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zonker- now there are prints all over the screen because I had to kiss you.
    What a sweet sweet boy you are- and a baby macho No. 1 cat as well.
    Have fun and make sure Skye Ratt gets some almonds as well

Like butter melting in your mouth. What a honey you are. (slurp, slurp)
    Sebastian & Miss Minnie

Oh my my Zonker I have just melted over you.. And your such a good travler.. Your so so Cute & Sweet.. Congrats on Cat of the Day.. Heck I just thought I had seen all of you.. The pic of you with your paw in mouth was Cute.. I just turned to mush with the pic of you on your back..
    Last edited by lvpets2002; 10-01-2009 at 04:01 PM.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

what a doll.. he had me with his first pic.. mega cute.. and they kept getting better... the pic with you kitty sibling is priceless.. love that smile.. gorgeous kitty you are..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Hello Zonker,

I just had to say how adorable you are. Loved all your pictures too,
    Especially you with your FYD. Happy CAT OF THE DAY to you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Zanny Zonker!

I needed a laugh today, and this entry did it! Just the names alone were hilarious! How in the heck does a kitten and a pidgeon become pals? LOL!
    Zonker - you are one cute lil' guy! I'm so glad that you were saved...your big mouth did it for you! Enjoy yout COTD status, cutie!

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Delicious Yellow Zonker!

I'm glad Screaming Yellow Zonkers are remembered and celebrated with the naming of this adorable kitten/cat ! Zonker is no doubt at least as sweet and buttery as the candied popcorn and who's story is even more interesting than the cool box his namesake came in. He is absolutely beautiful and the pictures - wow! To Zonker's photographer: You can make some money selling these as stock photos for cat calendars, they are heart-meltingly exceptional! Congrats to Zonker on finding the right people who rescued and love you, a great home, friends like Skye Ratt (another great name, perfect for a pigeon) and on being COTD!!
    Last edited by 5Cats; 02-12-2010 at 03:49 PM.
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

It's Zonker as Cat of the Day! Lucky boy many times over -- at that young age, 3 days without mom cat to feed you and fend for you is not a good thing, I am thrilled that you survived. You must have a lot of determination, lol.

And what fun you have brought to your family! From the write up, it is clear at least one member of the family is in awe of your amazing abilities, lol. I especially loved reading how you raid Skye Raitt's cage for peanuts! That is something your family needs to video for themselves to enjoy for many, many years to come.

Chin rubs to you, as you settle down with FYD for the ngiht.

Zonker

omg you are SO ADORABLE!! want to come live with me?? I will give you lots of treats!

you are SO SWEET, little boy! you make me want to run out and get a kitty just like you!

OMG! WHAT A DOLL!!!! Happy COTD Zonker, so much cuteness in such a small package. ADOREABLE!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Zonker, I keep having to come back to look at you, because I have just never seen anything so CUTE!

I hope you had a big, huge Cat of the Day party there with all of your friends, so that now they know, without doubt, who is the boss in the house.

Big kisses you you! Congratulations.

Hello big z!!!!!

I AM REFERRING TO YOU AS BIG Z-HOW ADORABLE! THOSE PICTURES ARE PRECIOUS TO SAY THE LEAST!YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET LOOKING FURR-BABY! ALL THE BEST TO YOU ANGEL BOY-Z! SUSANSWATLIN518

Awwww, Zonker! What an adorable, precious kitty! I love the picture of you twisted around in the sink! You are just soooo cute!! I hope you had a terrific COTD celebration! Please mew to your people to register you for PT!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678