Thread: Ammo is the greatest dog ever

Ammo is the greatest dog ever

I love it when pitbulls are therapy dogs. It helps break the stereotype that is engrained in too many people (sometimes me included I sadly must admit) that pitbulls are somewhat similar to wild animals. Ammo wearing those goofy sunglasses with the big pitbull ear to ear smile is priceless. And I love the quote about how Ammo "breaks up fights between other dogs." Classic...

Yup, properly bred and raised pitties make great people and therapy dogs. I almost spit my drink laughing at the second pic.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Awesome Ammo!

You give pitbulls a good name - enjoy your DOTD status, cutie!

Yes...you are ridiculously cute and that 2nd picture is priceless!

Adorable Ammo

Good Morning, Beautiful! I would like to congratulate you on your appointment of Dog of the Day. You make a beautiful rep! I am afraid that I, too, have been guilty of keyholing certain breeds. I am happy for the opportunity of reading your inspiring bio! What a wonderful girl you must be to be a therapy dog. You have earned your retirement. Don't let that arthritis get you down. I know exactly how you sometimes feel, and we girls just have to work through that and go on loving life. I wish you a painfree happy day. Have a few fuzzy friends in, have a snuggle with Mom, and have a few special treats!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I know he was here.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	43916   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chair-thief.gif 
Views:	60 
Size:	244.9 KB 
ID:	43917  

Absolutely Adorable Ammo~~

Be still our hearts!! You are so beautiful , sweetheart. Not only beautiful on the outside but the inside as well. Such a great doggie you are!! A goodwill ambassador and poster girl for Pitties. We love you. Have a wonderful day celebrating. Congrats a million times for being chosen our DOTD!! Kisses to you from us. Too bad we can't deliver in person because you are just precious. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Much Cooler and Nicer, Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Ammo! What a precious pup you are! You do your breed, as well as your beloved predecessor and mentor Bullet, proud! He taught you well, sweetheart! Once again we humans are shown what gentle, loving companions, and therapy dogs, you Pitties are capable of being! No doubt all of the nurturing your humans provided you during those formative years went a long way in helping to shape you into loving, gentle soul that you are! And if you were capable of lifting the spirits of your former clients half as much as mine were lifted when I clicked on that bottom photo of you in your kaleidoscope glasses, well, job well done Ammo! (Really, that is too funny!) I wish for you a very special, love and fun filled day of celebration sweetheart, and many more happy years with your wonderful family! You truly are an angel! Bunches of hugs and kisses to you beautiful Ammo, our extra special and most deserving Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Ammo,

Hello pretty girl. It's so good to meet you today. I enjoyed really a
    little about you & your family. So glad you were rescued into a wonderful
    family that loves you. You look like a happy girl. I'll bet you were
    practicing up for Halloween. Congratulations on being our very special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses Ammo.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt