Thread: Mina

Mina

Mina (named for explorer Mina Hubbard) didn't live with me, but with a friend who isn't on PT. She was a "German St. Labranard," an enormous black cuddlebug who lived to have her ears rubbed. That happened a lot, as she had a gentle, sweet personality and lovely eyes that didn't so much plead as invite. She had just moved to a place where there was a pond she could splash in any time she liked, but she was already an elderly dog, and passed peacefully in her home, after making sure that her human was happily settled with her new husband. She's off on her greatest expedition. May the Northern Lights shine for her and for her human who loved her so dearly.

Love, Columbine

She sounds like she was a great companion. My thoughts are with your friend through this difficult time.

RIP Mina
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Rest in peace lovely Mina girl, shine on and in the night, send your person comforting dreams so she knows you're okay, and found a good sunny spot, and a nice splashy spot up there at The Rainbow Bridge.
    I've Been Frosted