Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Basil Pictures...

New Basil Pictures...

Here's our now gray AND black kitty...

Face shot (trying to get the flashy thing):

Here's his body:

Isn't that too funny? When we got him, he was all black...now he's turning gray.

I can't post Basies pictures without sharing some of Noah and Noel's, now can I? Here they are in our closet...how on earth they decided to go up there is beyond me...well, until my hubby put the cat bed there.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Great pics! Basil is a boy of changing colours isn't he? And lovely to see Noah and Noel again - at least they're not IN your clothes, merely standing over them!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Wow! Basil sure looks different. He's still so cute though. I wonder why his fur would change like that. Maybe the vet can tell you. Noah and Noel look cute too. Cats sure get into the strangest places don't they. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Great pics!! I really love the one of him batting at the camera!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Thanks for posting the pics., of 'changing colour' Basil - Kelly. I know you mentioned in another thread he was going grey - and isn't he just! Perhaps he's one of those breeds that changes colour as they grow. When we got our Kisi (RB) she was a tiny white kitty and grew into the most gorgeous tabby point Siamese.
    We knew she was going to - but I must admit, at first I kept thinking, hows can this all white kitty become tabby point!! She did!. Love to baby Basil and Noah and Noel xxxx.

Lynne

Great pictures. I love the first one of Basil's close-up! I've never heard of a cat changing colors. Maybe this is his 'Fall' look. I had a rabbit once who did that. He was white with a black tail and ears. When he grew up he was almost all black. We never found out why but he was healthy so that's all that mattered. Give the sweeties a hug from me, please.

Ahhhh they are soooooooooooooo cute. Great pics. Noah and Noel sure have a great place to hide. Basil is soooooooo cute too.
    I think they look just like little angels.
    Holly and Mia's momma

Former User Guest
    Oh Basil, look at you! What happened to you man? Where's your black color?
    I've never seen this happen, is it normal? I sure hope he is okay!

Wow!

I was wondering what happened to that cute little black kitten that you used to have. Who is this new cat of a different color? I really wonder what is Basil's breed now that he is changing color. Do you think he's trying to look more like Noel with her mix of fur colors? I would be interested in what your vet says if its something related to the mange he had or something else that may be making him turn gray early. I have never seen a cat change its colors quite like this before!

Great pics! Aren't they just gorgeous! Noah and Noel really likes it up there! Strange that Basil is changing colour - wonder what colour he will end up with!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Beautiful pics! But I've never heard of something like that before! Is it something like that vitiligo thing in humans...?

Kirsten

aw, those pictures are so cute, thanks for sharing.

Basil is adorable! Nice to see someone else with their cats on the table LOL

I think Noah and Noel went into the closet to escape little Basil...the kitty of many colours...that is kinda strange.

I never even thought of his color change as a health issue. I'll call the vet tomorrow, thanks for bringing it to my attention. It is fun watching him turn gray, the second picture shows his back and his fur looks little brownish. In "real life" the gray is a light color, almost white. Strange huh?

I guess he want's to look more like our Storm instead of Tubby, Casper or Pepper. Silly kitty!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I love those pics, post more!