Thread: Roxy

Roxy

What a beautiful dog you are Roxy!....it doesn't really matter what breed you are, you are so good looking, but most importantly, you have a sweet heart. I am so glad you have a good home and wish you many many years of happy running!

Good morning Roxy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! Oh, what a beautiful pup you are, inside and out! Your snow white coat and coloring are simply stunning! And oh, what gorgeous, sparkling amber eyes you have...and those ears...simply precious! My beloved, much missed RB girl Cody was a rescued Husky x and was simply the best...just like you! First I'd like to thank your family, especially as first time dog parents, for going the rescue route! How well their kindness and compassion has been rewarded! A family couldn't hope for a more loving, bestest "first" than you, sweetheart! I felt the love your family feels for you with each word of their heartfelt tribute! The joy and unconditional love you have brought to their lives is priceless, and the bond of love and trust you share with them will only grow stronger over the years! They have been truly blessed! Now, let the fun begin! Congratulations and lots and lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you on your well earned day in the spotlight, beautiful Roxy! Have a blast celebrating your Dog of the Day reign, and every moment of your wonderful life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ravishing Roxy

Happy Dog of the Day to you, Gorgeous! You know how some people remind you of a particular breed of dog (i.e. Churchill-bulldog), well you remind me of a human. You are so very beautiful and intellegent looking. Those eyes could bore holes in the human mind! I would like to know your secret to keeping so trim. My two babies tend to a little bit of chunk! I can see why your human could not pass you up in the shelter. You are a stunning girl. Lots of love and hugs for you, and a wish for a long, healthy, happy life. Kisses for that beautiful face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Is he up there.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	43831   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ATTITUDE.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.97 MB 
ID:	43832  

Roxy looks very much like my Sophie

Except for the ears and the nose color - Sophie and Roxy could be litter mates!! I'll have to figure out how to post a pic! I just got Sophie about 3 weeks ago from a local shelter. She came from Mississippi - I am in New England.

Hello Roxy, you are such a pretty girl; I love your color. It always makes me happy to hear that a sweet girl like you has been rescued. Sounds like you are loving life with your new family a lot. Hope you have years of happy running around ahead of you. Hugs and treats for you today dear Miss Roxy and congraulations on being our DOTD.

Hello Roxy,

I can see Husky in your beautiful face sweetie. I love your special
    coloring. It's a pleasure to meet you & read a little about you and your
    family. Sounds like they love you very much. Big congratulations on being
    chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing you many more happy days ahead.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Pretty Roxy !!!!!

We just love your pretty coat and pink nosie, sweetheart!!! You look like a very sweet little girl. We think you might have some Shepard in there but it doesn't matter because you're 100% gorgeous!! We can tell your family loves you and we can certainly understand why. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!!! Have a great day celebrating with lots of kisses from us here in Florida!! Happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Roxy!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a beautiful baby. I love you white coat.
    I bet you are a loving little girl. Congratulations on DOTD.

A dog Lover
    LHCamry