Thread: Bella!

Bella!

Bella, you are a cutie! That second picture is adorable; it looks kind of like someone woke you up and you're not quite sure of things yet, but it's so cute!

Happy POTD to you, Bella, I hope you get EXTRA treats for your special day! Have a great celebration!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Well hello there beautiful Bella; happy Pet of the Day to you! What an adorable (beyond words) bunny baby you are (a precious little "fuzz nugget" as one of our regulars here on PT likes to refer to baby furry ones!) You're almost too cute to be real! I can only imagine how much joy, the countless smiles, laughter and love you bring to your Mommy's life (though she did a pretty good job conveying her enthusiasm for her sweet baby girl!) If you were mine, I'm not sure I could ever put you down, lol. What a happy life you have been blessed with Bella, and no bunny is more deserving of being spoiled rotten than YOU! Beautiful, smart, sweet and loving...who could ask for more in a furkid?! Enjoy a very happy day celebrating with your proud Mommy, beautiful Bella! I hope you're treated to all sort of fun bunny activities today! And please Mom, pass along a few dozen extra cuddles and kisses and a fave treat to Bella, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Want to see photo of Bella's new digs!

Bella is just gorgeous! I am considering adopting a bun and would love to see a photo of Bella's new house to get some ideas. Could you email me at [email protected]??

Cute, cuddle-bug Bella! The description of how you like to spend your days gave me a big smile! You are very fluffy and I'll bet you are soft to pet too! Could you please coax your humans to pet you for me? Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, Bella!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678