Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mollie Rose to the vet

Mollie Rose to the vet

Mollie Rose hasn't been acting right lately. This morning she was at the kitty fountain yowling. Then she laid down in front of it, labored breathing. She has an appointment today at 10:45. I checked to see if she was dehydrated, by pulling her scruff up to see if it went back down. It didn't. I can't understand this because she does drink alot of water.

Please, say a prayer for my heart kitty. I've had her since she was 7 weeks old and my heart aches to think I may lose her.

I'll post when I get back from the vet.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Prayers for dear Mollie Rose. Feel better sweetheart.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Molly Rose is such a beautiful Girl,I have always been in love with the Toriti's,I will say a prayer for you and dear Molly Rose.

Prayers for poor Mollie Rose.
    I've Been Frosted

All my best thoughts for Mollie Rose.

Donna, I'm so sorry to hear this. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent her way.

Praying for sweet Mollie Rose
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Prays coming for Mollie Rose

Awee poor wittle Mollie Rose.. Lots of Prayers coming from Texas.. Mollie Rose I sure hope you gets to feeling lots better.. (((( Huggss Donna )))

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Our Prayers are coming for Your Dear Molly Rose, that she will be well!
    And Our Animal Angels an the Amafli Coast are sending delgates to cheer Molly Rose up, and keep her company at the White Coats, and we are praying that Molly Rose is well and home very soon.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hope all is well with Mollie Rose. Hugs and kisses for the sweet girl.

My prayers are with you and Mollie Rose. *HUGS*

Waiting for news from the vet visit. Hope all is well.

Prayers going up for Mollie Rose and you, Donna. Keep the faythe.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Mollie Rose is spending the night at the vet. She is dehydrated so they'll be doing sub Q fluids. They've sent blood work out so I won't know anything till tomorrow morning at nine. The vet said that since her last visit in October, 2008, she's lost 4 pounds. Not a good sign. He said she is not in any pain, but she is showing signs of renal failure. I asked him if it can be reversed if caught in time and he said no.

So, tonight I won't be getting much sleep. I usually sleep with MR every night "spooning" with her head resting in my hand. It just won't be the same.

I'll let you know what happens.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!