Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New "My Cat From Hell" Episode!!!

New "My Cat From Hell" Episode!!!

Hi everyone. I just wanted to remind you that tonight at 8pm on Animal Planet will be the first new episode of "My Cat From Hell". I enjoyed all of them last year and I'm sure that I'll also enjoy this years too.

Oh, I was afraid one of your cats gave you one! Whew! That's a relief!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Oh, I was afraid one of your cats gave you one! Whew! That's a relief!
    LOL Well sometimes they do. There's never a dull moment around here.

Bruce changed our channel line up so I no longer get animal planet.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Bruce changed our channel line up so I no longer get animal planet.

So who died and made him boss? Change it back.

I'm thought the same as Karen, that one of yours was acting up.
    Didn't watch the first season, but I'll tune it for the 2nd.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

At first, Groucho the Lawyer was wondering if he would be called upon to help one of his kitty pals. We both are relieved to know your kitty krew is behaving.

Thanks for the heads-up! I've never seen this one and will be sure to watch.

Sending lots of lovies to your adorable fur crew
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I can't get the animal planet.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I was able to watch it at 6pm because I'm on the West Coast so many times I can watch things twice. It's not on at 8pm here though. A rerun of Pit Boss was on. I looked it up on tv guide and it said it'll be on at 10pm. They'll also show one of the shows from the first season after it.

He was able to help two more cats and their families which was great. He didn't seem to be as hands on though as he's been in the past. I don't want to spoil anything for any one who hasn't watched it yet but I can't believe how naive the first couple were about their female cat. If they even took her to their vet, I'm sure the vet would've informed them about what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    So who died and made him boss? Change it back.

LOL, he pays for the TV. He did ask which channels I couldn't live without, but I guess AP didn't cross my mind.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I watched it for the 1st time last night - also saw a show from last season with Duff, the white cat who was a real terror. The new show with Larry - now wasn't she the ultimate "cat from hell"??? I can't believe either that she was 3 years old and still had all of her original equipment. Obviously her humans knew absolutely nothing about cat behavior and why they act like they do.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I gave up cable when it got to be the same as a big bag of Cat Food and there was nothing to watch.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Poor Larry's people seemed to not have the first clue how to be cat people, I am glad she got help!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    I watched it for the 1st time last night - also saw a show from last season with Duff, the white cat who was a real terror. The new show with Larry - now wasn't she the ultimate "cat from hell"??? I can't believe either that she was 3 years old and still had all of her original equipment. Obviously her humans knew absolutely nothing about cat behavior and why they act like they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Poor Larry's people seemed to not have the first clue how to be cat people, I am glad she got help!
    I totally agree. I was shocked to learn that not only was she not spayed but that they didn't know that this could be contibuting to her bad behavior. Like I said before, if they even took her to a vet,you'd think that their vet would have told them all about how spaying and neutering would help their cat in the long run with both health and personality problems.

Another thing I don't get is that you can look up and research almost anything on the internet. You'd think that they would've tried to find what was causing these problems in their cat. I'm just so glad that she's now spayed and doing much better.

I'm not sure I believe in cat behaviorists, honestly because they have an attitude, naturally. Larry was pretty bad.. I thought Angel was a cat from hell.. guess not after I saw Larry. Oh and Wolfie at my shelter should be on that episode..omg she is evil LOL. A little like Larry. Who names a female cat Larry any ways?

I thought a lot of her negative energy came from that dude that owns her because he would drop her and hit her. It definately was interesting to see a cat behaviorist. Looks like Ruby hated that girl. Did it ever work out? I didn't catch all of it.

ETA: Angel is pretty much an "angel" compared to all of those cats..
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Oh that kitty had to be miserable.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)