Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Clara's Thread!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

Clara's Thread!

I wanted to just start a thread for Clara, instead of making multiple threads for different photos or stories. So, this is the start!

She is a great baby, albeit **VERY** vocal. She does not let us go one second if she has a dirty diaper, and if she is even slightly uncomfortable, she lets us know! Changing her diaper is absolutely the worst thing we could do to her - sometimes she cries so hard, there's no sound coming out, haha. Poor baby.

She's getting bigger every day, I can't wait to see where she's at at her two month check up! She's three weeks old today, which blows my mind. She's in her Oma's arms right now (that's German for Grandma), napping after lots of eating and pooping. I'd be worn out, too!

I feel awesome, my incision is completely healed and I should be able to start doing all the normal things in a couple weeks. I already have no problem doing anything, really, but I'm not pushing it. I don't lift heavy stuff or vacuum, but I've walked around the zoo twice (for upwards of six hours) with no problems. It's been an easy recovery! I'm below my pre-pregnancy weight, and I can't wait to start toning up!

Anyway, on to the photos! She was 17 days old in all of these.

The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Wonderful photos!!

She's adorable - but you know that, don't you?
    Thanks for sharing her with us

Aww, hey there, sleepy baby! And I am all for being a vocal girl - ask my Dad or any of my siblings! And those awful, mean people, changing your diaper - oh the humiliation of it all! Have mommy give you a kiss for me, okay?
    I've Been Frosted

Beautiful pictures of Clara. I love this one because she looks like
    she is having a pleasant dream.

I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

She is so beautiful..........just perfect in every way.

Maybe you could get her to hold a credit card along with her diamonds!

I like the one Lizbud posted! Bless you, sweet Clara!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

She's precious, Kari!!! I can't wait to see her grow up in pictures here at Pet Talk.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

wowsa! cute cute kid......you did nice work there....
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

What a sweetheart! Clara looks so peaceful when she's sleeping!

Oh, and I am jealous about the weight loss! I still have some to lose yet, but more than that I found my weight just redistributed itself in unflattering ways and it's going to take more effort then I've currently been giving it to look normal again.

Thanks for checking out Clara's thread! She is sleeping in Oma's arms again! She's not napped much at all today, kinda been fussy, but mostly just wide awake! So, hopefully this nap lasts more than fifteen minutes! I'm getting laundry done, and bummed that I can't line dry it outside (it's been raining pretty much non stop since yesterday morning).

Jill, I do know what you mean about the weight. Even though I weigh less, it's not what I want! I have a little bit of a mushy belly and my butt is smaller, which I don't like. I am hoping to get going on the Wii Fit as soon as my doctor gives me the green light! And, using Clara's weight as my workout weight, like with squats or bench presses.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Congratulations! She is so adorable

Those of you looking to lose some baby weight and tone up - there are all kinds of workout videos that use the baby in the workout. I absolutely loved them, and it was good bonding time. Now that Ty is older, we use a mommy and toddler video, and he gets to dance (and he's really good at following the video). I got mine from amazon.com. I think one was called Mambo Mama or something and the other was Pilates.

According to the scale at home, Clara weighs nine pounds!

These are from last night...

Cuddling with Finn!

She is comfortable in the strangest holds!

awwww how sweet. I love the last two she's beautiful

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com