Thread: Workin on Worlds largest hair clog

Workin on Worlds largest hair clog

I caught Chip and Chuck all cozy in my kitchen sink a bit ago. Chuck is the big boy on the right. He fills the sink up all by himself. Then Winnie had to show off her magnificent tummy!!! Yes, she loves tummy rubs!!!

Chip ad Chuck

Chip and Chuck

Winnie, Chip and Chuck
    Last edited by momoffuzzyfaces; 12-02-2012 at 05:56 PM.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Aw, the 2 blackies in the sink are adorable.

But then you back off and show Winnie, lounging, paw up on her head, OMGOSH so cute! That one just begs for a caption, I think. "Wake me when you are dry" perhaps? LOL

They're super cute curled up in the sink... but Winnie is a scene stealer! I Winnie!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom View Post
    They're super cute curled up in the sink... but Winnie is a scene stealer! I Winnie!
    I agree. My Alani used to like to sit in my bathroom sink when he was younger. I don't think he'd be able to fit now because he's huge. Rory loves to jump in either the kitchen or bathroom sink after I've used it. He likes to lick the water droplets. Then he gets his paws all wet and he leaves little wet paw prints every where.

So are Chip and Chuck very bonded with each other? My Alani & Blaze sure can be at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom View Post

Ditto. Winnie looks like a centerfold pose for cats. Wonder what the big draw is with the sink? Silly kitties. LOL
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

That is SUCH a glamor-kitty pose from Miss Winnie!

Now, you didn't actually want to USE that sink, did you?
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    That is SUCH a glamor-kitty pose from Miss Winnie!

Now, you didn't actually want to USE that sink, did you?
    I usually use the other side. It's not uncommon to find both sides stuffed with cats though. Miss Winnie also loves a nap in a sink. She is such a stinker now. She loves loves loves tummy rubs. If she is sleeping on the washer or dryer when I go into the kitchen, she'll fip over inviting me to rub her tummy. Well, I'm not one to refuse an invitation like that!!! She just amazes me since, when we first met, I had to wear armour to just get near her.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    She just amazes me since, when we first met, I had to wear armour to just get near her.
    I was well trained by a couple of cats I knew when I was a kid who would display a furry fluffy tummy, but any attempt to rub it would be met with an instant fistful of claws. I never am tempted to rub a kitty tummy, the memory of pain controls that urge!
    I've Been Frosted

Awww, Chip and Chuck! Two kitties in one sink basin-- how cute is that! And Winnie ... that is a most excellent, floofylicious tummy you are showing me! *rub rub rub* I Winnie too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

That is just too funny that they both get in the sink together. Love it! I would love to scratch that other furry little belly.

You know that it is not actually not a sink, it is a porcelain Cat bed with hot and cold running water!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS