Thread: San Francisco may ban declawing cats!! Yippee!!

San Francisco may ban declawing cats!! Yippee!!

The people who voted for declawing seem to value furniture more than living, loving, flesh and blood, kitties.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Moon is an indoor cat however, we do let him hang out on the back patio and in the yard if we are home. He never goes far. A month ago, my neighbor brought her dog over for a playdate with Sunny. I forgot Moon was on the back patio and I told her to meet me and Sunny out back. Her dog saw Moon and the chase was on. Moon headed for the closest tree. It is a miracle that he made it there because how my fat 18 pound cat outran a beagle/lab mix is beyond me but he made it to and up the tree. He has never had to climb a tree in his life but his instincts kicked in. Thank God he had those claws. I meant to cut his nails the day before and was so grateful I didn't. He needed them as sharp as they were to get up that tree. Did I mention he's fat? LOL!! My point is (and I am not failing to recognize that his near death was ALL my fault on many levels) EVERY cat needs it's claws. You never know when they will need them to defend it's life.

yay, another win for the claw-Nazis

Thats great news and a long way from the years when I firse adopted Pouncer the First Cat and Super Mr crappy when the Vets made declawing sound like a natural option.
    I remember Mr Scrappy having a lot of trouble with declawing , when the Vet threw Mr Scrappy on the table, his paw started bleeding.
    That made me really think about declawing , I would never do that again, ever!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS