Thread: Time for another Catmobile adventure

Time for another Catmobile adventure

Hi fellow kitties,
    As many of you already know, we just had a stunning legal victory on the case of our friends Vinnie and Ruby. I'd like to send a special thank you to Pinot, Tigris, Filou, Gatsby and Edwina for all of their hard work. This case could not have been won without their dedication and tireless effort.

It's definitely time to relax and I'd like to know your thoughts on this idea. The baseball play-offs start on October 7, that means the World Series is not far behind. We've been to the Superbowl and the Triple Crown races, why not keep our sports record complete?

It doesn't matter who your team is, come for the fun and parties. We'll have to decide if we'll go to each game or a select few, whether we'll get a sky box, seats along the first base line or behind home plate. Then there's the tailgate party to plan. Vinnie and Ruby, you must join in!

Chime in, fellow kitties. We have a trip to plan and we need all your thoughts and ideas.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

We hear that in Play Off and World Series the Concessions at the Ball Parks have thier very best Food Out. The Animal Angel Army Loves Baseball, and they play right along with the MLB Players catching fly balls and catching hot grounders!!!
    Take US out to the Ball Game!!

Come On Snoopy Dearest Lets Catch a Ball Game!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Well, you know I'll be there!! We really should get a box; some of the kitties can cause an awful ruckus! Besides, we couldn't be seen in anything else but a private box! Edwina's reputation is at stake!

I'd love to share some nachos with my sweetheart, Roco (he knows how much I love cheese!), at the World Series!

Count me in, Groucho!

Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

We're in, of course!

And Sparkler again will requisition the backup Catmobile if it's needed.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Great! Found Cats, Porchies, Angel Army, and Pinot you are all counted in. Soncat has been to several baseball games, though not the World Series, and he says the food is fantastic....hot dogs, hamburgers, individual pizza, french fries, hoagie sandwiches, cheese steaks, popcorn, peanuts, lots of cold drinks, ice cream.....and the menu list goes on.

As soon as we get more responses definite plans can be made. Okay fellow kitties, get your baseball caps out and get your baseball gloves warmed up.

Inka, will you join me on the trip to the World Series? It just wouldn't be much fun without lovely you

Pinot, I'll be in touch with you about organizing the route as soon as I talk to the local Jaguar dealer. She's on vacation right now.

And now for the question everyone wants to know.....what will Lady Edwina wear?

Your friend,
    Groucho

Hey, if our local team, (the Dodgers) are still in it, my boys said they will pick up the tab for the food and drinks! They are so generous. They came back from Michael's birthday bash sing "Oh, Catada" over and over. They must have had a good time!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

The racket! Edwina is turning the place upside down trying to find what to wear for baseball. She wants to know if it is black tie formal...

Cassie Cat had a lovely time at Michael's birthday party. She wants to know if there would be chicken at the game. I would think so... either wings, or a chicken sandwich? And Lady Edwina, we say that if anyone can dress formally for a ball game, it's you !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Edwina, For a baseball game we keep it casual/comfortable.

Don't worry Cassie, I'll have Meowmie order plenty of fried chicken for our trip.

Your friend,
    Groucho

10. Dear Groucho,

You mean it isn't really a ball? I dug out my ballgown and tiara for nothing????

Edwina

Hi Edwina,
    I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding here. I will check into post Series parties and events. There are almost always festivities to honor the winning team, maybe the Catmobile Contingent can organize a formal celebration. I'll see what I can do.

Your friend,
    Groucho

12. Dear Groucho,

That's okay...I'll save this...

for the next ball and keep looking!

Formally,

Edwina