Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am a bad cat meowmie! 1 late introduction, and 2 current introductions

I am a bad cat meowmie! 1 late introduction, and 2 current introductions

There is no excuse for this delay. So, without further ado, meet Arizona, a kitty rescued by my sister on the first snowstorm of the year, December 2007. Ari has been with us since then, and turns 2 next month. She is a lovebug, a very loud purrer, and a big fluffball!!

Say hello to Arizona:

Next, meet Tuck (the first stripe in the herd!!!) and Cali, the all black one. Tuck came from my sister (again..) and I knew right away Tuck needed a playmate, and Cali came home 2 weeks later. Cali is a lover, prolly has some siamese in her, and Tuck has a very strippy personality. They are both still settling in with us, as Cali hasn't even been here a week! It's all about the cats here.

Guess what I was cleaning up five minutes after this pic was taken?

KITTENS!!! you have KITTENS!!! How adorable are they!!!

And Miss Arizona is a striking beauty. How DARE you keep her all to yourself this long. **shakes finger**

Congrats on your new additions. I bet J is really enjoying the babies!

Arizona is one stunning beauty of a Cat, a Lady Cat of suchgraet poise and dignity.
    And Oops there goes another potted plant bu we bet that Cali is very sorry.
    There are some things you just have to hide now that Tuck and Cali are such Little Explorers and dont know any better.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Joh I missed you so much here Good to see you back. And what wonderful additions to your cat herd you have!
    Miss Arizona is and incredibly beautiful signature tuxie but of course the youngins just steal my heart- especially the stripey one.
    I am sure Jonah loves not to be the only kitten in the house

Kittens....it isn't like I exactly forgot how difficult they can be, but, I kind of did! I have kitten proofed the house, and can't believe I missed the plant on the mantle. J cried when it fell, but I reminded him it was really my fault for not moving it earlier. He is great about picking up little things on the floor. We are both super cautious about stepping on them. They are tiny little things!!!!!

Arizona is absolutely beautiful. She is a schmoozer (sic), has no fear of loud noises (kid or vacuum) and loves everyone equally. Tuck- the stripe- was here for nearly 2 weeks before Cali came. Ari and Tuck played and she was so gentle with him. She outweighs him by 13 or so pounds, I imagine. The first 2 days I tried to keep Tuck locked in my bedroom. He was so small that he could scoot through the gap under the door. I couldn't believe it. So, I picked him up on Sunday afternoon and by Wednesday am, he had full run of the house. With Cali, I left her in my room for 30 minutes, showed her the litter box twice, and just watched her closely for the rest of the day. She made it fine.

I thought I had things all figured out with the kitten food feeding station. I had a computer sized box and I cut a tiny, kitten only sized hole in one side, and plenty of slits for light and air to get in, and put the kitten food in there. I was so sure I was up for genius of the year. Uh huh. There was no way one tiny kitten (I only had Tuck at this point) was eating a whole bowl of kitten chow in an hour. So, I did survelliance. I can't explain HOW they did it, but I caught Ali, Monte and Ari in the box.

So, I set up a second feeding station, in a soft sided crate, and made a smaller hole. MINNIE got in. The Minnie that lives under my bed? The scared semi-feral one? LOL, I then caught Ali in there. Poor Daks, only he is too large to do it.

So, kittens get fed as much as I can on Friday, Sat and Sunday. The other four days, they go a long stretch without kitten food. I don't like it, but, that is the way it goes. All my big cats are on prescription food (C/D) cause of Dakkie. I will talk to the vet on Tuesday about the problem with my current food situation.

Kittens are fun, and I swear I notice a difference in personality between the little strippy Cali and the rest of the herd. Strippys are so, so, so strippy!

Seems you have a handful... or two, there! Arizona is beautiful, and Cali and Tuck are SO cute!

Have fun!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What gorgeous additions to your family. I cannot imagine "kitten proofing" my house.

Give them all kisses from me please.

I admit to being madly in love with Tuck! At first glance!!

Congratulations on the new additions to your family!
    Arizona is just beautiful and Cali and Tuck are adorable!
    So how many cats do you have total right now? Is it 8?
    Are you still going with the state theme or did Gus and Tuck break that trend?
    I'm guessing that Cali is short for California but what is Tuck from? NanTUCKet Island, Massachusetts?
    We need to see more photos of your other cats too, you have not been posting enough photos of them here so you owe us a whole bunch!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Oh, Arizona! What a gorgeous tuxie girl you are!

I'm with Vermontcat on Cali = California. Maybe Tuck is Kentucky? They are adorable.

Your babies are just too adorable for words! Kittens are great in spite of all the precautions we have to take. Everything is brand new to them and it's so much fun watching as they discover and react to things they find for the first time. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your gorgeous furfamily. Sending scritchies and lovies to all
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Your kitties are wonderful! Tuck-remember-Tabbies RULE!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Welcome, kitties! Ari, you are very fluffy and beautiful! Cali and Tuck, you are darling cuties!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

New states!!! Well not so new, really. I can't believe you held out on us for so long!
    Those babies look just too cute for words, but I think I need some snuggle time with arizona. Please send her off to me tomorrow.

Aren't they just lovely!!!!!

Welcome to Pet Talk, Arizona, Tuck, and Cali!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery