I voted "other" and here is why.

My family had a kitchen and bathroom remodeling business until the beginning of '09. One of the cabinet lines we were a dealer for was Dutch Made, which is produced in eastern Indiana. Some of the craftsmen are Mennonite and Amish. When I was in high school, we toured the plant. I have to say those cabinet makers truly are craftsmen - it was amazing to watch them work. Ironically, when the business closed, the building was sold to a young man who is a descendant of an Amish family, although he is not Amish.

I know there have been sad stories of young people who left Amish families, as well as how their animals are treated. I don't know enough about either of those issues to comment. And I suppose that by eating in a café that employed Mennonite women, I supported a household that might be engaging in these behaviors. But the same could be said of eating in any café. I enjoy going to central Illinois and (especially) lovely Indiana Amish country because I find it very peaceful - my life can move just a little more slowly while I'm there.