Thread: Pinot's Present!

Hybrid View

Your stories reminded me of when my Bubby(aka Lyle) brought me a bird Apparently, he had seen how upset I was when the other cats brought dead birds up. Soooo, he decided to bring Meowmie a live one He came to the door with something in his mouth, and as soon as I opened the door, he dashed in and promptly let it loose Of course, we shut all the wrong doors to herd it out. I was finding bird poop for a week
    Too many pets? What's that?

She sure is a little huntress. I can only imagine what Pearl or Ziggy would bring me if they were allowed to go outside. They'd probably bring me birds since they go crazy when they see them outside. My boys most likely wouldn't even bother.

When my parents had a cat and I took care of her while they were away, she'd bring in baby rats and birds. No, they weren't alive but she'd behead the rats and gut them. I'd have to clean up the mess. When she would bring in a bird, you'd only find a few feathers because she'd eat the rest of it. Once she brought in a live mouse and she dropped it inside and my parents couldn't catch it right away so it lived in their kitchen for a few days before they could trap it.

Ebony Beau Tubster used to bring home the odd mouse or mole to thank me for feeding him , and taking him in in bad weather.
    I hope that now that they are all Angels that hes taking them to the fruit and salad bar at King's Buffet.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS