Thread: Alison the queen cat

Alison the queen cat

Alison is my 8 year old cat. I have had her since she was 6 weeks old and until she was 7 she was the only female cat. She is queen and she knows that she is the queen. Not even Peaches can take away her queen status. She can be lovey dovey one second, grouchy the next. But I love her. You have to pet her when she wants to be petted, look at her right, and don't mess with her tail. When Tigger was alive, Tigger was Alison's baby. If he would pick a fight with Ashes (who btw has a different dad but the same mom as Alison) Alison would at times run to where they were fighting (play fighting) and break up the fight. Then she would smack the heck out of Ashes for messing with her baby even though most of the time, it was Tigger her precious baby who started it. Peaches and Alison can get along as long as they give each other space. Alison likes to look outside, eat, drink, play, sleep, growl, meow, hiss, give kisses, purr and other cat things. She even likes to be a pain in the butt when she wants to. When we lived at I ave NW Alison got out a couple of times. One time she got out and I couldn't catch her so I had to leave her out, I would check every few minutes or so to see if she would return, And when she did return it was with a cat from across the street (She is spayed, has been since she was a year and a half). I tried thanking the other cat, but I guess it thought that I was going to hurt it which I wasn't going to. When the floods hit she got put in the humane society and she didn't try to escape once since then until last night. We moved to our new home in November and last night I checked the mail in case someone forgot and she got out. I guess she wanted to tour most of our neighborhood because I had to chase her over half of our neighborhood. But she is safe now and asked for forgiveness which I gave her. She may be 8 years old, But her days as queen is not over.
    In loving memory of Tigger 2003-2009. In loving memory of Ashes 2001-2013.

Quote Originally Posted by DriftyAlison0 View Post
    She is queen and she knows that she is the queen. She can be lovey dovey one second, grouchy the next. But I love her. You have to pet her when she wants to be petted, look at her right, and don't mess with her tail. But her days as queen is not over.
    Not by a long shot! You go, Queen Alison! (Please ask your hoomin servant to give you a lot of petting for me!)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Not by a long shot! You go, Queen Alison! (Please ask your hoomin servant to give you a lot of petting for me!)
    Alison says that she will think about it.
    In loving memory of Tigger 2003-2009. In loving memory of Ashes 2001-2013.