Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luke

Luke

Luke, you're a manly looking cat despite the pink collar. A fine snoring black-and white cat can rise above such collars. Oh, and San Diego isn't a good place for kitties to venture outside. Coyotes. Very rough on house cats.

So, stay in with those who love you and keep checking the food dish; you never know what's going in there next!
    Leonard Migliore

WAY TO GO

WAY TO GO LUKE. ITS YOUR SPECIAL DAY AND YOU DESERRVE IT.
    ANOTHER NATIVE SAN DIEGOIAN IS FAMOUS. YOU ARE ONE HANDSOME
    CAT.
    SANDY FROST

I've never been to San Diego, but if you promise to be looking out your window when I walk down your street, I'll come over straight away! You are sooooo handsome - happy COTD!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Black cat, black cat - what could be so wonderful as a black cat?

Luke, I have no words! I LOVE black cats, most of my cats were black, some also with a white spot under their chin just like your bro Spicey. Sorry they didn't come back
    You are such a cutey, I love your intelligent eyes and your sweet paws (I can see them). Nose kisses from Juni, she's looking for a tomcat like you

What a guy!

Luke, you are one handsome dude. I wonder about that pink thing around your neck. I have a feeling you did not select the color.

Congratulations for being The Cat of The Day. You surely deserve the title!

What a guy! Hope you have a wonderful day in the lime light!

Good morning, handsome Luke - what a marvelous black furrbaby you are! We enjoyed your story and wish you a purrrrfect day as King Cat of the Day! You are a very special boy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Luke, you are sooooo cute!!! My kitties say that the reason you have on a pink collar is two fold..one, you live in California, one of the more liberal states and, two, you want to blend in with my herd...who all have an ascot of sorts...your's just happens to be pink. Whatever the reason, you are one special COTD.

Lucky Luke

I am sorry to hear about Lacey who disappeared.It is the worst feeling in the world when your cat vanishes,as you are alwaysloking out the window hoping against hope that thier little face will be there waiting to come home.Moose the Magnificent did this twice,for 7 and 6 weeks.Finally he made it home,andit turned out the second time he adopted another family.When they moved they let him loose andhe came back.He is not entirek\ly comfortable in a multi cat house!But I digress,and Luke,you certainly prove black is beautiful.What a big handsome boyyou are and I hope its untrue aabout black cats bringing bad luck
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Luke, you are beautiful - and I like your habits! Sleeping on your humans pillow is just the best, isn't it! But Luke, what happened to your ear? Have you been in a fight? I can see your right ear has a scar, it looks exactly like the one my Fister has - only on his left.

You go and check you food bowl, I bet there are extra nice treats in there today on your special day. Have fun

Congratulations on being our most handsome
    Cat of the Day!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Good Morning Luke, a fellow San Diegan, my aren't you the most handsome boy I have seen in a long time. I love black cats and black dogs, my Daisy happens to be black. lol I also love that photo of you, never mind what everyone says the pink really looks good on you. We had a Calico cat at one time and it also disappeared. It must be a San Diego thing. Thank goodness Luke you are safe and your family is keeping a good eye on you.
    Congratulations, dear, sweet, handsome, Luke Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Oh, Luke, aren't you one stunning boy! There's nothing more captivating than a black kitty!! I'm so sorry that you lost your siblings Lacey and Spice It's very heartbreaking to lose a beloved furkid. Losing two is doubly painful. But I know you stepped right in to comfort your family, helping to heal that big hole in their hearts. You're just that kind of guy!! You're one very special, very loving, very loyal feline, sweet Luke! I"m so happy that you are being honored here today as our most deserving Cat of the Day!! Congratulatons to you beautiful boy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Luke
    My cat Chester, could be your younger brother. He has the same pensive look you have in your picture, and your coloring. I have a cat named Luke, too. He is orange and white and snoring in the window by my computer as I type this. I hope you don't go walk-about and get yourself lost too like your siblings. Stay close to home sweet one. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

14. Gee whiz! Sometimes a guy likes a splash of color, a flash of flamboyance, a panache of pink! (Edwina understands this perfectly!)

Luke, I think pink is YOU and today you are in the pink as COTD.

Congratulations and enjoy!

Look at Luke, with those sweet innocent eyes!!! I wish I could give you a great big hug!!!! You look just like my baby, Blacky, and I LOVE Black Cats! I'm sorry your Trio had to break up, but you sure are a blessing to comfort your family so much through it all! Your all boy, Luke, but I must say your pink article is a pretty contrast to your shiny black coat!!! Love to our Beautiful Black Baby Cat of the Day!!!! Have fun with the upcoming Christmas holiday that you love so much too!