Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luke

Hello beautiful Luke!! I am sorry that Spice and Lacey are no longer with us. My prayers are with them. Black cats are very cool!! It seems that you have quite the life, especially with all the ribbon at Christmas time!! I bet you like the bow better than the present lol! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!
    Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, and Kelsey.

Luke,

My cat Samantha and I both love your photo. You remind us of her first kitty boyfriend, a black cat named Alex who came to visit us often until he moved away and we moved too. You are a handsome black boy no matter what color you wear around your neck(black goes well with everything!) Have a great day as Today's Cat of the Day! We love you Luke!

Luke

you are a very handsome kitty, congratulations on being cotd!

Luke

Luke is an adorable kitty!!! Happy COTD!!! His eyes have so much depth and as you know he is a real treasure. Please keep him inside. There are just too many bad things that can happen to a kitty that goes outside. Cars, weird twisted people that actually enjoy hurting animals, and other animals like dogs that harm cats.

Another San Diego CAT!!

Hey, goodlookin'! Greetings from your neighbor (of sorts) Grasshopper, and her devoted apprentices! You must be a true delight, especially sleeping on your human's head! That's the best way to fall asleep - with a purr (and occasional snore ) all soft and furry on your pillow with you. Lucky human, I wish my feline friend would do that! She's more of a cuddle-up-to-your-side sleeper !!! Congratulations even if a little late - You are a delightful Cat of the Day!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Hello Luke. I love your pink collar it goes great with your black coat. You are so handsome. Congratulations on your big day!