My heart aches. I debated whether or not I should post this, but there is a very grieving family that needs lots of prayers so I decided to post this.

This sweet lady I worked with before I had Quinn named Julia gave us garbage bags full to the rim of baby clothes, as well as some other stuff we needed for Quinn before she was born. Julia thought she was done having children so she gave us all her baby stuff that she didn't need anymore, only to find out Julia became pregnant shortly after Quinn was born. I ended up giving a bunch of baby stuff back to Julia since Quinn had outgrown most of it anyway by the time the new baby was born. Julia and her husband had a little girl and named her Tessa. Tessa got out of the door into her backyard yesterday while the parents were not watching and slipped into thier pool. Julia found her daughter unconsious in the pool, she was rushed to the hospital, but it was too late. Tessa was pronounced dead in the hospital yesterday afternoon. She would have been 2 years old in October.

I am just sick. This should not have happened. Julia is a good person. No parent should go through this misery. I don't understand why it had to happen. It's just not fair and I'm so heartbroken for the family.

Please say a prayer for Julia and her family. Please pray for peace for the grief stricken family. They are good people.

Visitation is tomorrow (Friday) and the funeral is this Saturday. I can't attend the visitation as I am babysitting my sister-in-law's son, but I am able to attend Saturday's service. I don't want to go but I am going.