View Poll Results: I think you're having a...

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • BOY!

15 62.50%
  • GIRL!

9 37.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The gender guessing game

Pops, I'll really have to see a picture of YOU before I can guess!

Anyway, I think it'll be a girl.

Hope you're doing fine!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh my, do we have a SHY little baby in there!!!

Yesterday was the ultrasound. It was AMAZING seeing how much our little one has grown since the last ultrasound at 10 weeks. I got emotional and cried when I saw the little hands and the tiny little toes and feet. Awww! Its so hard to believe there's a little human being growing inside me!

Anyway, our baby is super, duper shy. The ultrasound lasted for 45 minutes. The tech started with checking out the organs, bones, etc. Finally when it came time to check out the baby, little one was hiding EVERYTHING. She had to tap on my belly several times to get the baby to stop hugging the umbilical cord so she could actually see it. Baby was curled up in such a way that it was a challenge to find one of the arms and legs. Eventually, Little Baby gave in and let her see all of the limbs...EXCEPT for the secret.

Baby just didn't want us to know whether its a boy or a girl. I was beginning to get disappointed...thinking we're going to go home not knowing what we're having.

The tech told me to change sides so that she could try just once more, in the last 3 minutes of the exam. All of a sudden, she said, "BINGO!!!!! This child is definitely a BOY!!!!!!!!!!"

We saw it too. He was clearly a little boy...a shy little boy who wanted to keep his secret for as long as he possibly could.

We are thrilled, and so thankful to God. I can't believe that in less than 5 months, we're going to be parents.

So I guess the majority of you were right. BOY it is.

Time to go shopping for blue clothes, blue blankets, and blue everything.

3. So I was right! Enjoy your blue shopping! A little boy Popcornbird!

Aww, congratulations! He was being shy at first wasn't he!

Yay, a boy! Have fun shopping!!

Thanks everyone.

I think I have finally started to feel my little boy kicking. I feel little taps inside...and it kinda feels funny. LOL. I can't get over how amazing human development is...Through the love between two people, God creates a third. I just find it so amazing.

Did anyone else feel a sudden urge to meet their little baby after the ultrasound? I don't know why, but ever since I found out the gender, I'm so excited to meet him, see what he looks like, hold him...its a strange feeling.

I still have 20 weeks left to go and am not even showing yet, so I better be patient, but the joy and excitement is truly starting to get 'real' now. We've been 'window shopping' for baby furniture, and it is just so much fun. I've decided that with outfits, anytime I find something cute, I'm going to grab it. I think its a little harder to find cute boy clothes than girl clothes, although I have seen several totally adorable ones. My mom has already bought some clothes, and refuses to show them to me until the big day.

It is definitely harder to find cute boy things than girl things, but it is possible! I knew it was a boy, glad now you know for sure! And buy some of the cute things in slightly larger sizes, babies grow so fast he won't be in "newborn" size long!

Popcorn and Muffin don't know there's gonna be competition in the chirping department! It'll be fun seeing how they react!
    I've Been Frosted