Thread: Your craziest look! (post pics)

Your craziest look! (post pics)

I've been getting a bit nostalgic lately and looked at my old photos, and BOY, I found the strangest things!! Guess my style was somewhat eccentric in the early 90's (and even more in the 80's, but unfortunately, I don't have any photos of my Gothic period! LOL).

Anyway, I will share some of the weirdest pics with you! My dress style and haircut still showed some Depeche Mode influence at that time, I'm afraid! LOL

Graduation 1991; I have to admit I had the most outstanding look of the entire class:

1992, while I was working for the fiscal authorities:
    (I actually went to work like that! )

1993 in Cologne, on my way to a Depeche Mode concert:

Not so crazy, but funny: me and "Boy George" in London, 1991.

Okay, now that I made a fool of myself, post your craziest looks! LOL

Kirsten

Kirsten that is just as I imagined German fiscal authorities
    I only was a hippie with flowers in my hair in the 70s, long flower skirts, no bra and no shoes- I even married in a long flowery dress and my first husband wore a white suit in Sergeant Pepper style and a light green shirt with white flowers.
    I would have to scan that

On that 1993 picture you look like Julia Roberts.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Kirsten that is just as I imagined German fiscal authorities
    LOL Yes, I was having a hell of a time while I was working there! Significantly, the first "Finanzamt" pic was taken during a Christmas party, and the second one on our way to a soccer match. Says a lot about how we spent our time there, so YES, all these rumors are true!!

I only was a hippie with flowers in my hair in the 70s, long flower skirts, no bra and no shoes- I even married in a long flowery dress and my first husband wore a white suit in Sergeant Pepper style and a light green shirt with white flowers.
    I would have to scan that
    Oh, please, you just have to share this!!

On that 1993 picture you look like Julia Roberts.
    Okay, I'll take that as a compliment, thanks - even though she never wore her hair that creepy, as far as I know! LOL

Kirsten

Kirsten, in all honesty, I think you look fine. You fit in with the times so it wasn't really crazy back then. Everyone had big hair, different looking clothes, and in my parents case HUGE glasses You didn't make a fool of yourself. I like the 1992 pics, I love your hair like that!

The craziest look...take your pick
    XXX

This is what my life consists of now-a-days LOL.
    Last edited by Alysser; 09-08-2009 at 06:31 PM.

Alyssa, I knew you were going to post pix like that!! LOL

Kirsten, we graduated the same year. However, I wasn't in the same "clique" as you. I'll have to see if I can find some pix of me from way back when.
    Although I did go to a Depeche Mode concert back then. hee hee
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I think you look amazing in all of those photos, Kirsten. I was just looking at them on facebook thinking the same thing.

I'm pretty sure my "look" right now is what most would consider my craziest. To me, it's pretty normal. I don't have any pictures of it currently, but just imagine dreadlocks, tattoos, septum piercing. I'm usually wearing a long skirt, some colorful shirt, and a vest.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Kirsten, I think you're really pretty! You can pull off all these "looks." The photos are great.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Kirsten, I think you're really pretty! You can pull off all these "looks." The photos are great.
    Yup! That's eggacxaly () what I was gonna say! It was what it was back in the day, and Kirsten looks fantastic! Not everyone could look so natural.

I'll try and find some photos. Chances are I tore them up years later. I honetly tried to be the best hippie I could be.

I've been Boooo'd!

Kirsten, you only graduated a year ahead of me, provided we both graduated at the age of 18.

I dont think there are any pics of me when I had a mohawk, even though I had the mohawk for 5 years that was before the days of digi cams.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Thanks!

Alysser, that's too funny!! Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    Kirsten, you only graduated a year ahead of me, provided we both graduated at the age of 18.
    No, I was 26 already, went back to school in my mid twenties.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee
    Although I did go to a Depeche Mode concert back then. hee hee
    Wow, cool! Which year? And which tour? I saw them several times from 1987 till 1993.

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr
    I'm pretty sure my "look" right now is what most would consider my craziest. To me, it's pretty normal.
    Yup, that's exactly the point. An idividual style is just an expression of your personality. If it's feels right and normal what you wear, it's the perfect look for you!

Quote Originally Posted by K9karen
    I'll try and find some photos. Chances are I tore them up years later. I honetly tried to be the best hippie I could be.
    I'd love to see that!!

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    I dont think there are any pics of me when I had a mohawk, even though I had the mohawk for 5 years that was before the days of digi cams.
    Same here!! I wish I had some pics of my Gothic period. But I didn't have much pics taken of me in the 80's, and the few that exist has a friend that I'm no longer seeing. Too bad!

Kirsten