Thread: Peppy

Peppy

Love the picture of Peppy, she is one pretty bird! Many happy years with her.
    I have two parakeets, a yellow male named Herbie and a blue female named NanNan. I sing a good morning song to them when I take off their cover and a good night song when I cover them up at night. No matter where they are in their cage, they go onto a specific perch as though they are truly listening to me. I got the birds second-hand. A couple with two cats decided they would like some birds. Trouble was, cats and birds don't get along. So a note was posted on our apt. bulletin board-free parakeets; includes cage,toys, food,etc. I took the note down before anyone could see it and got in touch with the owners grandmom (who had posted the note) and after a few weeks, the birds were mine. As expected, they are not too friendly and they don't talk "people" talk, but they sure talk "parakeet" talk. (This is because they have each other to talk to.) NanNan looks so much like Peppy, the picture could be mine.

Nancy A

Greetings and chirp*chirp to you pretty, precious Peppy! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful blue Budgie you are! Your lovely coloring and sweet, loving personality, the joy you bring to your very proud guardian Chloe's life, put you at the top of the "top pet" list! How lucky is she, to have been blessed with a "first" pet as special as you!!! Forever you will hold an extra, extra special place in Chloe's heart, no matter how many furry or feathered friends may follow! And I must say, you have one awesome young guardian there in Chloe, Peppy; what a devoted, committed, knowledgeable and responsible pet parent she is! No doubt about it, you two make one perfect pair, and I'm so happy you guys found your way to one another! And thanks to Chloe for sharing with us important info. on bird care and love; much appreciated! Congratulations to you and Chloe both, and lots of gentle cuddles and little kisses to you precious Peppy, our very special and most deserving honoree! Enjoy a very happy, fun and loved filled day of celebration, sweet Peppy! Hope you're spoiled rotten, just like every day!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-12-2009 at 10:00 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Peppy what a little beauty you are!!!

I couldn't help but smile when I saw your sweet picture today! You look a lot like Petey, a bird I had when I was a youngster. I hope you and your human have as much fun as we did. Enjoy your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peppy is beautiful! Congrats on POTD.

My blue Budgie, Betty, just crossed the Rainbow Bridge and Peppy's picture and your little story made me smile, knowing that there is a new bird lover in the world who will love and care for a young blue budgie like Betty.

Love to you both!
    Cathy

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain