Thread: Help now!

Hybrid View

Help now!

Please everyone this is a very urgent situation this boy needs a forever home by Friday or he will be taken to the pound.

Being that he will be an owner surrender he will get PTS immediately.

Can you help us find a home for him or foster home.

His human Mom just called me, she just came out of the hospital,she is very ill and will be going back to the hospital in a few days.

This is of extreme urgency, if you cannot help please crosspost.

He is located in TN but transport will be arranged.

Read below, thank you.

Celene Albano

HPR Rescue CEO

www.HurricanePetsRe scue.org

GILL & Crew;

Oh WoW John this baby is Adorable.. My Heart is just Breaking with this story.. Gosh I would take him in = in a heart beat.. Could we get him to Texas?? Where in TN is he?? Is he fixed & does he have shots??

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

According to an earlier email:

In a message dated 8/6/2009 11:31:33 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

Buddy boy is a gorgeous boy that is loosing his home because his mom had fallen very ill and cannot take care of him any longer.

He is present Mom is very upset and concerned because if something was to happen to her, her family will dump Buddy at the first shelter.

Please do not let this happen.

He is approx. 9 years old in perfect health, up to date on vaccinations, tested for felv and fiv and is negative, dewormed the works.

Don't get fulled by his age Buddy has a lot of miles left (considering that cats live to be 20 with good care), he has lots of energy is very sweet and playful.

He will not do good with children.

Buddy's adoption fee is $100 for more information please contact [email protected]

I can help a little with the fee.
    GILL & Crew;

Gill,

I emailed the president of the Maine Coon Alliance Rescue Networi. I'll let you know if they can help. He is DEFINITELY a MC mix and beautiful!!

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Like I said I can chip in on the fee, but I will help with the transport, 2 weeks a go I took 3 from N.J. to Rayham, Ma.
    GILL & Crew;

You and I must have some of the same contacts, John, because I was just about to post this myself. I sure hope that help comes through for this boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I'll help too with any type of transport.

I wish I could take him in but we are just too full at the moment.

Melissa

where is he in TN? (if he's still here)