Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Jon & Kate +8 season

New Jon & Kate +8 season

Against my own better judgment I watched this on Monday night. (The Phillies weren't playing ). These people have gone over the top. The show was about their house undergoing a "kitchen remodel." Remember this is a new house priced at over $1,000,000! So that Kate didn't have to endure living in the "mess" she took the 8 kids to the beach for two weeks. What a life. I am sorry but my pity for them and their situation (living in the fishbowl while going through a public divorce) is completely exhausted. BLECH!

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Against my own better judgment I watched this on Monday night. (The Phillies weren't playing ). These people have gone over the top. The show was about their house undergoing a "kitchen remodel." Remember this is a new house priced at over $1,000,000! So that Kate didn't have to endure living in the "mess" she took the 8 kids to the beach for two weeks. What a life. I am sorry but my pity for them and their situation (living in the fishbowl while going through a public divorce) is completely exhausted. BLECH!
    Darn...I missed it.

I can't bring myself to watch it anymore.

Against my own better judgment I watched this on Monday night. (The Phillies weren't playing ).
    Just wait until the team finds out, are you in trouble!

Trainwrecks are kinda cool!

Against better judgment, I watched it, too.....they are both so full of themselves.....(right now, Jon is the worst, but Kate is unbearable, too) Poor little kids......They don't need all of that bad press....feel sorry for them...
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Yes, they ARE both full of themselves and have become oh so accustomed to the lifestyle that this show has created for them. They really do need to come back to reality just a bit. It didn't seem to me that Kate has learned her lesson about being b*tchy because at one point in the show she said to Jon "what planet are you from?" or words to that effect. I think she is a tyrant and he is immature - not a real good match, although they did make beautiful children. They are the real losers here.

It didn't seem to me that Kate has learned her lesson about being b*tchy because at one point in the show she said to Jon "what planet are you from?" or words to that effect.
    Ah, stop reading my mind?

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by prechrswife View Post
    I can't bring myself to watch it anymore.
    I feel the same. I'm hoping the show will be canceled soon and they will go back (without the mega paycheck) to living a more normal life.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98 View Post
    I feel the same. I'm hoping the show will be canceled soon and they will go back (without the mega paycheck) to living a more normal life.
    I can't agree more. I still think it's all a publicity stunt. That show was going nowhere before. They needed something to put them on the map. I get so tired of hearing about them.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

So right, everyone! She is just as much to blame as he is..just for different reasons....SHE LOVES the lifestyle!! And yes, those precious babies are the ones paying for it....divorce, I imagine, is hard enough on children but to have it broadcasted on every magazine, newspaper, and gossip show is just shameful on the parents.....I did hear that the ratings were way, way down for the two shows this week.

HE LOVES the lifestyle, too......especially the trampy blondes....

http://www.popeater.com/2009/08/05/j...or-a-career%2F

The question the kids probably ask Kate is, "Why isn't dad here for you to humiliate and yell at?"

Yep, and that twin, Maddie, is going to be just like her....ever seen her boss those little boys around and throw her hissy fits when she doesn't get her way! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by boomersooner View Post
    Yep, and that twin, Maddie, is going to be just like her....ever seen her boss those little boys around and throw her hissy fits when she doesn't get her way! LOL
    I have noticed that too, and wondered if it was just me. I figure it will get worse as she gets older. They are all so accustomed to this lifestyle. I wonder what will happen if the money tree ever dries up.

I haven't watched it -- we know too much about their REAL lives because they're local that I don't need to watch the show. Basically, if I do watch the show (as in channel flipping) I get a kick out of seeing local places..... and wonder if ever I might be out and about and caught in the camera's lens. Like when she goes to Target or Toys R Us, I might be there too!

Personally, she's the biggest fake wannabe and he's disappointed locals a lot. I always blamed her for his whipped personality, but to see him hopping from one chippie to another? Shows me just what a loving father he truly is. Perhaps she's always just kept on top of him to get him to be involved.