Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: My senior blackie Boo needs prayers;*Update 8/28*; post #123; great new update!

Great job, Boo! Keep it up, sweetie!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Good Boy Blackie Boo!!! You keep it up, ok?
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm glad he's doing better!!! With every update I had to cuddle my girls for a bit. I tried to get them to promise me they'd never get sick but I don't think they understood me

I am so happy to hear how well he ate this morning. The story of him and Pidge made me laugh. I could just picture it. LOL
    Keep it up Boo!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Good for you, Boo! Just keep on chowing down.

The Black Animal Angels are bringing Boo tretas from Switzerland to whet his appetite , they hope he likes Fondu with Beef Bits and Sea Food from St Moritz.
    Personally delivered by Tubby 2 Angel and his Grand Son Ebony Beau Tubster!!
    We are doubling Our Prayers for Boos Recovery!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hee, hee! Maybe Pidge smacked the sick right out of him! I can just see that! LOL

What GREAT news about him gobbling everything up - AND jumping on the counter! You rock, Boo!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Great news! I am very happy.

Now, as for this little story:
    Night before last he and Pidge were at the bottom of my bed and she never leaves his side. When the other is sick, they're always there for each other. She snuggled in extra close and Boo didn't want to be bothered and started to walk away. Pidge let out this sound as if to say "Well!" and she smacked him! Then he did walk away and she went after him and kept smacking him as they were walking as if to say "You get back here! How dare you walk away from me!" It was so cute to watch. Or maybe I need to get out more, I don't know.
    LOL....And I might need to "get out more" also, because these are my favorite types of "TV" shows.

Thatta Boy Boo! You just keep getting better and making your meowmie happy, okay? Love being sent your way.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

well that's great news

I'm glad to hear it maybe those meds just needed time to work out or something.

I hope he continues to show improvement!

Melissa

YA! GO BOO way to go
    GILL & Crew;

Mary, I'm so sorry you and Boo are going through this, but your latest update sounds promising. It must have felt so good to see him jump up and eat like that.

I'll be sending lots of positive thoughts that Boo keeps improving - and hugs to you!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What fantastic news! Boo, you rock! Jumping up on the counter, eating with an appetite..

We're all clapping our hands/paws like crazy.. (Isn't that what helped Tinker Bell get better?)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Paws and fingers crossed for blackie Boo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mary, this is such wonderful news! Like I said, we need to celebrate all milestones!!!! Keep it up little Boo. Hmm, I wonder if you know how many people all around the world are praying for you and lighting candles of hope???
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.