Hello there sweet Chubs! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful bunny boy! What a treat, having a beloved senior as our very special honoree! I certainly did enjoy meeting you today and reading all about the wonderful life you've been blessed with! Your photos are heart melting, though it saddens me to know your best bunny bud Peter has left for the Bridge; it's clear you two were the best of friends! But as your person says, though you may have lost your beloved fur friend you're never ever wanting for love or attention! Every bunny deserves a forever family as devoted and caring as yours Chubs, and I hope for you and them many more happy, love filled years together! Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day celebrating your well earned reign as Pet Talk's "top pet!" (I have a feeling Peter is looking down from the Bridge today, so happy to see his best bud being honred here today!) Hugs and cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful bunny Chubs!