View Poll Results: Would you go to an event like this?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, anything is possible

6 54.55%
  • No, your brother is right

5 45.45%
  • Maybe, explanation is in my reply

0 0%

Thread: Has anyone heard of Lisa Williams - psychic/medium?

Has anyone heard of Lisa Williams - psychic/medium?

Lisa Williams is a psychic/medium, and she's got a tv show on Lifetime. I've seen every episode... it's amazing!

She is going to be in Mesa, AZ in October. I friended her awhile back on Facebook and she invited me to the show. Of course, I have to pay for my tickets ... but I went for it. I have never had the opportunity, and may never again so I did it.

My mother so strongly believed in things of this nature. She used to watch "Crossing Over with John Edwards" all the time. She had several experiences that could only be described as spiritual in nature - visits by relatives that were no longer with us. I grew up with her telling me it WAS possible for loved ones to contact us.

My brother says that, "As a believer in Christ, you have to believe you'll see your loved ones again. If someone like that says they can contact them, they're either fake or dabbling in something they shouldn't be." But I just don't know... I don't want this to be a debate on religion or Christianity.

I just wondered... if you had a chance to go and experience something like this - would you?

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I believe there are people who are truly psychic. I also believe there are phonies. I would not go, not because I don't believe but I would be afraid of what they might tell me.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I would definately go! I don't consider myself religious but I do consider myself very spiritual. I completely believe that energy cannot be "killed" and only transformed into something else.
    No offense to your brother, but one of my issues with religion is being told what to believe and what NOT to believe. I think it's too personal.
    As far as being a phonie, I wouldn't go to a neighborhood "psychic" unless I had a recommendation. I believe that people who have come so far as to be a "recognized" expert in this field probably has the street cred.
    I LOVED John Edwards too! But of course my favorite was the Pet Psychic!
    Enjoy and go with an open mind and heart.
    Claudia

One of my co-workers is going with me.
    She is just as excited as I am.

Claudia, you phrased it the way I was trying to - that energy cannot be "killed" and only transformed into something else.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I've been forgetting to watch it recently, but I love Lisa Williams! (John Edwards too). I've been seeing a personal psychic for years and she's been right on. Exact info on my lawsuit, date etc. Exact info on my parents and mentioning things only I would know. I've also been "visited" and she picked up on it and even gave me the name of the person who stopped by. I burst into tears.

I believe some people have a gift. I'm also not very religious, but I am spiritual.

Lisa seems so down to earth and fun. I'd LOVE to meet her. Have an awesome time at her show! Fill us in on details!

I've been Boooo'd!