Thread: Boy am I sore....LOL

Boy am I sore....LOL

well... it all started on my B-day... I got me a pole for a b-day present..lol... and once installed I had to try it...

soooo much fun!!.. needless to say I had no clue what I was doing or how to do it..lol... so I ended up bruising my legs...(like if i was hard to bruise anyway ) if only you could see... well.. you could if I took a vid.. but I wonīt youīll snort whatever youīre having.. way too hilarious...

last night was the first time I tried it...and it was for like maybe two times for 5 minutes or so...

today... oh man!.. Iīm so sore... can you tell how rusted am I... my forearms hurt, my bicep area hurts, my shoulders hurt, my shoulder blades hurt, my upper abs hurt, my inner thighs hurt, my inner knees hurt, my inner calves hurt and even my feet hurt..

how.. so much with so little time.. that tell me two things.. I soooo needed to unrust myself and this baby is gonna make me work muscles I didnīt even knew I had
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Hee hee - sounds fun, but I know what you mean - muscles you haven't even known you had complainin'! That's how you know you're getting a "real" workout!
    I've Been Frosted

I love this thread!! Isabel, kudos to you for stepping up and telling us about your new pole. I'll bet it's great exercise as soon as you learn how to get real good at it and avoid the bruises. You go girl!!! How hard was it to install? Did you guys do it yourself or have a professional installer do it? Sorry for the nosiness. I have always wondered about that.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

There's a hysterical episode of King of Queens where Doug talks Kerry into getting a pole and pole dancing, she basically sucks at it so he shows her how to do it right, I wondered how much training he had to get before doing that episode, he was really good!
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I had researched quite a bit about installing it as I wanted a removable one..the one I got X-pole had all that... I was gonna get a cheaper one but some reviews said that some people had troubles installing it.. some others did not like it and some others loving it...

Iīm a gal that reads EVERY instructions included before anything.. even for thing Iīve read zillion times (hair dye, I always read them, every time ).. also watched a vid.. and was in contact with an awesome lady that helped me a lot..

anyways the vid showed it being installed by two ladies...uh oh.. and I was by myself (hubby hasnīt seen it yet).. so I wondered if I could do it alone... and yes I did.. itīs easy.. just gets a lil hard on the arms while getting the top part as you have to hold it and having your arms up in the air for a while is tiring.. but other than that it was very easy...

LMAO.. the movements.. haha.. ITīS HAAARD...great thing about youtube is you can check out some how toīs.. and once you get the hang of it it gets easier...

the pros make it look so easy... but let me tell you itīs not... when i saw advaced moves i was like "thatīs not that hard.. you just hold on tight in this or that way" boy was I wrong.. I LOLīd so hard at myself.. so much fun..
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    I had researched quite a bit about installing it as I wanted a removable one..the one I got X-pole had all that... I was gonna get a cheaper one but some reviews said that some people had troubles installing it.. some others did not like it and some others loving it...

Iīm a gal that reads EVERY instructions included before anything.. even for thing Iīve read zillion times (hair dye, I always read them, every time ).. also watched a vid.. and was in contact with an awesome lady that helped me a lot..

anyways the vid showed it being installed by two ladies...uh oh.. and I was by myself (hubby hasnīt seen it yet).. so I wondered if I could do it alone... and yes I did.. itīs easy.. just gets a lil hard on the arms while getting the top part as you have to hold it and having your arms up in the air for a while is tiring.. but other than that it was very easy...

LMAO.. the movements.. haha.. ITīS HAAARD...great thing about youtube is you can check out some how toīs.. and once you get the hang of it it gets easier...

the pros make it look so easy... but let me tell you itīs not... when i saw advaced moves i was like "thatīs not that hard.. you just hold on tight in this or that way" boy was I wrong.. I LOLīd so hard at myself.. so much fun..
    I was just about to ask if a video came w/it because the one I was considering had one. I was going to have parties, etc. and travel to women's homes. You can make some extra cash doing that and in this economy, it'd be fun, too. Good for you, girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    There's a hysterical episode of King of Queens where Doug talks Kerry into getting a pole and pole dancing, she basically sucks at it so he shows her how to do it right, I wondered how much training he had to get before doing that episode, he was really good!
    lol lol lol I was gonna mention that too!!! That episode is so funny. He was really good!! Alot better than she was.

It sure doesn't seem like it would be easy at all. It's metal against the human body.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

okay, technical questions.....is it a stripper pole? how much space does it require? where is it in your house? can it be installed over a rug? when will you tell us your stripper name? are you doing the stripper 101 class in vegas? what color are the stilettos and spangles...inquiring minds want to know
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    lol lol lol I was gonna mention that too!!! That episode is so funny. He was really good!! Alot better than she was.

It sure doesn't seem like it would be easy at all. It's metal against the human body.
    Me too!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Quote Originally Posted by joycenalex View Post
    okay, technical questions.....is it a stripper pole? how much space does it require? where is it in your house? can it be installed over a rug? when will you tell us your stripper name? are you doing the stripper 101 class in vegas? what color are the stilettos and spangles...inquiring minds want to know
    LMAO.. good ones...LOL..

*yes it is a stripper pole

*not much it recommends abut 3-3.5m diameter but I have it in about 2.5 or so

*itīs in a spare room

* yes it can be over a rug.. actually over anything.. just not with floating type ceilings (Iīll upload a pic shortly)

*hmm... name... they say you get it from your street name and first pet.. so.. Lulu Bolivia.. haha (donīt really like that one though )

*101 class... not in vegas.. was thinking here.. but better off at my place .. lol the thing came with a vid and you can get more from youtube..

*as for gear.. still no shoes.. haha once i get the moves down I can upgrade the outfit

notes-to-my-husband blog