Thread: Ceecee

Ceecee

Hello Ceecee,

I am so very pleased to read that you have now been adopted by a loving forever family.

I am truly sorry that you have had a sad time before, you are such a sweet little girl.

All I can do is send you much love and good wishes for a long and happy life ahead. I am sorry that you are so far away, as we could have been the very best of friends.

With warm best wishes,

Snowdrop x

Last edited by Morag Bates; 07-27-2009 at 05:51 AM.

CeeCee!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful baby you are. I would love to have you.
    I can't beleive someone would want to have you put to sleep. I am very happy the vet did not do that. It sounds like you have found a wonderful family to love and take care of you. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it.
    God Bless you CeeCee.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Good Morning, CeeCee!

Such a lovely white bundle of fluff, you have an adorable face. I am so pleased you have found a loving home. And living at the vet office, I doubt you spent the year in a cage, likely you had the run of the office! Bet you were happier there than where you had been (if they thought you should be - gasp! - PTS), and then you just kept moving on up the ladder to a better place.

Such a honor for you sweetie, to be our Dog of the Day! Hope you get lots of tummy rubs and special treats.

More love, cuddles and kisses coming your way, beautiful Ceecee! Oh, what a precious doll baby you are, looking so lovely decked in that colorful barrette (not that you need much dressing up to turn heads)! I wish I could scoop you up and cover that sweet face of yours with kisses, Ceecee! It breaks my heart to think you were ever homeless, that you ever had to endure one single day of loneliness or neglect, sweet pea. I can't for the life of me comprehend why anyone would choose to PTS, for no reason, a sweet and loving creature such as you; how could they be so heartless! Well, thank goodness for your guardian angel vet, and for your devoted forever family, humans who will love you and cherish you forever and always! We're so happy your parents nominated you for Pet Talk's top prize, that we had the chance to meet you, and learn just how special a pup you are, and you are that, VERY special! Wear your much deserved Dog of the Day crown proudly sweetheart, and enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration with your proud Mom and Dad! God bless you and them! Cuddles and kisses to you precious Ceecee, and thanks for the big smile you and your wonderful story have put on my face!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi CeeCee !!!!!

We will never understand how some people think. It's incredibly sad that you had to endure what you did because of a human's stupidity. You are such a precious little girl. You look so pretty in your white, fluffy, coat, all dolled up for your picture. Our hats go off to the vet that decided to save you. Thank goodness you have found your forever family and you have surely turned out to be a wonderful little companion. Many thanks to your loving family for giving you a great home. Congratulations on your big day as our fantastic DOTD!! Our most deserving DOTD!! You are a little miracle, CeeCee. It makes us very happy to be able to meet you today. Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses from us to help in today's celebration. We wish you and your family happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Overcast And A Little Cooler, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Sweetie

Hello Ceecee ,what a little sweetie,glad you found a loving home with people who love you.Keep on bringing lots and love and joy like all your Bichon cousins do,you all are terrific,have a great day as Dog of the Day.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Hi CeeCee,

It's sad to hear how heartless some people can be sweet girl. Thanks to
    the ones who kept you safe & cared for untill your real forever family came
    into your life. You are adorable & very deserving of DOG OF THE DAY.
    Lots of hugs & kisses to you sweet baby girl.