Thread: Cat killer

Hybrid View

Cat killer

Here is the story of Cherry who put kitty in oven, her punishment was not enough, I don't think anything but the oven for her would be.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090716/...itten_tortured

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2 View Post
    Here is the story of Cherry who put kitty in oven, her punishment was not enough, I don't think anything but the oven for her would be.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090716/...itten_tortured
    Kids like this are missing something in their makeup. I can't imagine how anyone could do such a thing and it frightens me to think that there could be one just like her living amongst us. I don't know what would possibly turn this girl around but I would never breathe easily again knowing she was anywhere in my vicinity.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Although one year does not seem NEARLY enough for the heinous crime, I do believe that a one year sentence for a 17 year old will make that kid's life miserable. Inmates hate baby rapists, abusers and animal killers. This little biatch may THINK it'll be a walk in the park. But try sleeping at night in a prison when the big, metal doors are opening and closing all the time and the other inmates make a huge racket. It will NOT be pretty, believe me.

I do have one question, though. Where in the hell were these kid's parents?

RIP sweet Tiger Lily.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Her parents might be as sick as she. Cherry is not fit to live amoung us, we are not safe with this type of insect in our mist. It is a shame the death penelty is not her punishment. She will kill again.

How old is this girl? (I can't bear to read the article.)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

There were 2 girls involved. Cherry, the 17 year old and an unnamed 14 year old.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

May these 2 girls writhe in the torments of hell for all eternity.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs